- 𝟎𝟒 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I met....jungwon" Soo said hearing dramatic gasps in her phone from her friends.

"Yah just wait we will come to you house!!!" Jiha said and hung up while other said "yes pls wait we will come then u can explain" and they also hung up. And rushed to Soo's house.

Soo's pov :
*Aggressive knocking*
"Aish are they already here??" I woke up from the couch to get the door.

They all rushed in like some kind of animals who have been starving for months.

"Yah-yahhh calm down!!!" i yelled and they stopped being animals and finally became normal.

"So tell us what happened!??!?!" They all asked in unison and looked at eachother for asking the same question.

I sighed and made them sit on the couch before they start going wild.

"So tell us!!!" Yeonha asked jumping like a cat.

I sighed agian, god knows how many times i sighed..."can y'all stay quiet so i can tell?" I asked glaring at them and they all remained silent.

So i started to explain everything what happened including the scene where he kissed me....

I could hear dramatic gasps from these weirdos as i continue to explain.

"He- he what??!?!" Asked jiha
"He kissed me" i stated.

"Woah daebaek" areumie gasped and closed her mouth with her hands.

"Did- did he really-" yeonha was cut off by Soo saying

"YES YES YES WE ONLY DID NOT MEET BUT HE PINNED ME TO THE BOOK SHELF AND KISSED ME SO THAT THE SAESANG WOULD LEAVE US THINKING WE ARE A COUPLE!!!! UNDERSTAND? DON'T ASK AGAIN IF HE REALLY KISSED ME GOSHHH" she was breathing heavily because of talking too much without break.

"Oh- iam sorry- i see he really kissed you" yeonha shut up after seeing Soo go insane.

"Soo ya breathe in breathe out don't get angry it's fine you know yeonha is like that so pls calm down, we understand how you fell rn, jungwon really kissed you" areumie said calming down Soo.

"I just can't believe jungwon-" Soo was again cut off by a notification sound on her phone.

Weverse :
jungwon created a new post!

"He posted!!! He posted again!!" Soo jumped in happiness cuz it's one of her happiness to see jungwon posts.

"See i told you, you guys are Soulmates!!!" Yeonha said looking happy for Soo.

"He met u and he posts when u talk about him, it's obvious that he is ur soulmate but how do we make him know this..." Yeonha stopped cuz once the time is over for finding ur Soulmate u won't have a soulmate so you gotta find them and make them believe it.

"Maybe...I'll go to the store again and see if he would come there or else idk what to do" Soo said looking down.

"Yah it's fine we are here to help you so don't worry" jiha said and patted Soo's back reassuring that she can meet jungwon again.

"Yah it's 9.00" jiha said to everyone.

"Oh shit- yah soo can we sleep here?" Areumie asked and Soo just said "ah no go home it's near tho...you guys can go home...."

"Why not? U never let us stay over so we are gonna stay over today!" Yeonha said and Soo just rolled her eyes.

"Fine do whatever you guys want! But don't disturb me" And Soo went to her room.

"Tsk this girl aish" yeonha said and layed down on the sofa to sleep while jiha and areumie were watching smth on the tv.

Meanwhile upstairs Soo was struggling to sleep.

She started getting those dreams again...

"I don't think i can sleep today too" Soo started to breathe heavily and drank water to calm down.

"Ahh but iam sleepy and i want to sleep aishhh" she messed up her hair thinking about the dream of someone killing her.

"I'll try sleeping again or these bitches won't leave me alone" Soo thought and tried sleeping again.

Jungwon's pov :
Ahh i don't think i can sleep today...why did i kiss a girl!!! I messed things up!! Shit!!! What if she make it into a big problem and she also knows me....what if she was a saesang??

Ah no she helped me and said she won't say it to anyone about me she won't do it right? She seems sweet so...i can believe her.

I felt really familiar with her tho...have I seen her somewhere already?

Jungwon was in his own thoughts but was disturbed by Jake.

"Jungwon ah" jake called him which made him come out of his thoughts.

"Ah- ah Hyung?"

"Aren't u gonna sleep?" Jake questioned jungwon who was in confused.

"Ah- yes iam gonna" he said and pulled the sheets over him.

"Goodnight jungwon ah don't think too much and sleep" jake said before turning off the lights heading out.

"Ah i should sleep" jungwon tried to sleep but was again getting those dreams, he felt suffocated but he tried to sleep so hard and he finally saw the girl getting killed...her face....in his dream.

"Ahhhh that girl!!!" He got up feeling breatheless and finally saw the girls face but wasn't able to see if she survived in his dreams..

"I know this girl!!! I even met her and kissed her- omg! But why am I getting dreams of her Getting killed?

Is she related to me?

I know her just yesterday...

But why is she getting murdered??

And why am I getting it in my dreams!!???

Is jake Hyung true?

Are soulmates real then???

Ahhhh i might go insane now

I want someone to explain me CLEARLY what the hell is happening.

First she was in my dreams where I couldn't see her face, then i meet her in a store and i kiss her for my needs....and now I finally confirmed the girl i see in my dreams is this girl!!!! Ahhhh this is crazy.

"Should I go to the store agian? Tomorrow to meet her? Is that a good idea?" I mumbled to myself....

"You know what iam meeting her tomorrow so i could ask her what's happening!!!"

Yang Jungwon u can do this!

With that he slept.