- 𝟑𝟖 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Room number 409 and Floor 6th floor." She says and eyes at Heeseung and Jay. They just nod their heads.

Jay had the cake in his hands and Heeseung had the birthday bands and other decorative items.

They pre-planned everything on the way to make it believable.

They got into the elevator and waited for it to reach the 6th floor.

"You sure it's not a trap?" Jay asked looking around.

"If Minah had warned the hotel securities not to reveal that she's staying here or told them to not let anyone in searching for her, the hotel's management would be suspicious of her. So she probably didn't tell them anything and booked in with a different name." Sooyoung said as she knows about her ex-best friend.

"That makes sense. If there are traps we'll handle them, don't worry." Heeseung says.

Sooyoung nods at Heeseung's comment.

The elevator went up awfully slow for some reason. They were tired from standing too long.

"Is this elevator broken or sum? It's taking too long. I'm tired." Sooyoung said holding her knees.

"Just a little bit, we're on the 3rd floor." Heeseung said sighing.

5 mins passed already.

"Oh how long is this gonna take?! Stairs would've been much better if only I'd known this elevator moves like a sloth." Jay says sarcastically.

"I know right. This shit moves slower than a sloth. They need to get this fixed ASAP." Sooyoung spoke.

Finally after another 5 mins they reached the 6th floor.

The floor legit looked like a maze as it was stacked with rooms right after on another.

"Uh how are we supposed to find room 409 in this maze looking floor." Heeseung asked scratching his nape.

"There's three ways in this room, according to what I know there are rooms from 380 to 425 here and each way contains 15 rooms each but I have no idea which side has the room 409." Sooyoung said.

"Damn, 45 rooms in one floor. No wonder it's so stuffed in here." Jay said.

"The halls are so wide. It makes me nauseous." Sooyoung said holding her head.

"Sit here for a while then we'll begin searching." Heeseung said and pulled a chair that was in the hall for people to sit on while waiting.

Sooyoung sat on it and relaxed for a bit.

"Okay, since it has three ways. I'll go in the straight way. You both can choose which one you want." Sooyoung said after getting up from the chair.

"I'll take the right." Said Heeseung.