- 40 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I hope he'll be fine." She said nervously waiting with Sunghoon outside the door.

The doctor examined him and after sometime he came out of the room. "Who is Mr. Yang Jungwon's gaurdian?" The nurse called out making Sooyoung's and Sunghoon's head turn towards that direction as she rushed near the nurse.

"Here!" Sooyoung and Sunghoon said in unison.

"The doctor told me to bring you both inside." The nurse guided their way inside the room and the doctor told them what's wrong with him and that it will take atleast 2 days for him to wake up because of the amount of Antibotics he consumed.

"He's been fed with amount of antibiotics that  you're supposed to consume for a month in a week. It's really dangerous, but you bought him in the right time. If you had bought him in a bit later, it would take him longer to wake up. Please take care of him." The doctor said bowing as Sooyoung and Sunghoon bowed in respect too, the doctor left the room.

"Just what did that bitch do to him!? Doesn't she like him? Why would she do this to him? I really don't understand her." Sooyoung yelled in frustration, sitting on the chair next to the bed Jungwon's laying down, she ruffled her hair. "We have no answer yet, we'll find out soon. Calm down for now, Sooyoung." He said trying to calm her down. 

"Yeah, you're right." She said calming down. She looked at Jungwon who was sleeping in the bed with a pale face, seeing him like this was unexpected.

"Get well soon, Jungwon." She said caressing his hand that was plastered with glucose drips. She carefully held his hands in hers.

Sunghoon stood opposite to Sooyoung and watched Jungwon and Sooyoung.

"I'll make a call to Heeseung hyung. Stay here." He said and went out of the room to make a call as Sooyoung nodded.

"This feels like a deja vu, right? You were there for me when I almost got killed by my dad, but I was not there when you got kidnapped by Minah. I let you get hurt, I'm really sorry, Jungwon." She laid her head on the bed while still holding his hands carefully, sobbing. She finally let it all out, feeling relieved that she saved Jungwon with everyone's help. Without them, this wouldn't have happened. She was really thankful to them.

"WHY THE FUCK AM I LOCKED UP IN MY OWN ROOM?!" She yelled trying to free herself from her room which was locked on the outside.

"SHUT UP, I'M TRYING TO SPEAK HERE." Heeseung retorted, speaking to Sunghoon on the call.

Sunghoon told him everything and Heeseung suggested that they stay in the hospital. To which Sunghoon agreed and went inside the room again.

"Answer to all the questions I'm about to ask right now." Heeseung said standing outside the door.