- 𝟎𝟖 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ah..why are you doing this to me Jungwon? You're just an idol to me..if you do these, I can't help but fall in love." Soo thought but rested in his arms for sometimes, while enjoying the breeze.

Jungwon : "What if I tell you that I actually like you?"

Soo : "Wait- what-?"

"Omg-" Areumie almost yelled.

Yes her friends didn't leave and stood there by hiding behind a tree to see what was actually happening.

"Yah shut up and watch them, don't get us caught!" Jiha warned her in a low voice more like whispering.

"Aish sorry bish, i got excited" Areumie replied whispering.

Soo's friend had too much shock today that they are unable to move.
First was Soo actually meeting jungwon.
Second was jungwon's no. In soo's phone.
Third was meeting jungwon in the park unexpectedly.
Fourth was jungwon hugging Soo.
Fifth was jungwon kissing her cheek.

"Aww they're so cute!!!" Yeonha coed in distance looking at them in eachother arms looking at eachother.

So back to jungwon and Soo.

Jungwon : "What if I tell you that I actually like you?"

Soo : "Wait- what-?"

Soo : "Wait how did you hear me-" she asked widening her eyes in shock while looking at Jungwon.

Jungwon : "oh it wasn't your inner voice you said it out loud actually"

Soo : "what the- okay first what do you mean jungwon?"

Jungwon : "I have no freaking idea about what's happening to me Sooyoung, I'm as confused as you are right now. An idol confessing his love to his fan? Something that you see in the movies. Maybe, you could call this love at first sight, the way you saved me when we first met from the saesangs, I'm so grateful for that Sooyoung. I feel my heartbeat raise everytime I'm near you, I can't pick the right words to describe how I'm feeling right now. I just know you're the one for me. It may look like I'm spewing nonsense, but it's the truth. So, what do you say?"

Sooyoung listened to it while processing what he just said,

Jungwon? Likes me? What in the Wattpad-

Soo : "I'm sorry but this is too much for me to process? You were saying, you like me?? Are you for real Jungwon? I'm literally a stranger to you."

Jungwon : "We're not strangers anymore, we've exchanged numbers Sooyoung!!"

Soo : "You can't just trust me like that you know- it's fine if it's me but what about others-"

Jungwon cut her off by saying,