- 𝟑𝟏 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Soo hurriedly opened the notification to see Rumours about him having...

"Two girlfriend at a time-"

"He's a two timer and a cheater"

Soo slowly read them as her eyes went wide in shock. Jungwon was terrified, he didn't really expect this to happen..

Jungwon grabbed her phone and read them by himself to believe that he wasn't dreaming.

"No- no!!!!! This isn't supposed to happen!!!!" Jungwon screamed as Soo was speechless.

The notification said :
"Jungwon of Enhypen under HYBE entertainment, is accused of having two girlfriend at a time and was accused of cheating on both of them with each other, then using them for money."

Jungwon was panicking after reading the rumour and didn't know what to do cuz it wasn't true, he only loved one girl truly and because of his situation he had to hate her or act like he hates her but now that this rumour has spread everywhere everyone's gonna start hating Jungwon without knowing this was spread by a saesang fan.

"What do I do...? I'm gonna go through hell..WHY THE HELL DID YOU SPILL THE DAMN JUICE ON MINAH?!!! ITS ALL CUZ OF YOU! IF YOU NEVER DID THAT THIS WOULD'NT HAVE HAPPENED! MY LIFE IS SLOWLY TURNING INTO A HELL BECAUSE OF YOU PARK SOOYOUNG!" Jungwon yelled at Soo without any mercy, not that he already hurted her a lot of times and now this. It wasn't her fault she didn't know what really happened between Minah and Jungwon so basically he can't blame her but he did cuz that's all he can do now.

"What did i do?? Why are you blaming me for this?!!? DID YOU EVEN TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU AND MINAH? I WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND BUT YOU HID EVERYTHING FROM ME! AND NOW YOU'RE BLAMMING ME FOR SPLASHING WATER ON MINAH WHEN SHE WAS SITTING CLOSE WITH YOU! THIS AINT FAIR WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO YOU THAT YOU LIKE HER MORE THAN ME?? YOU LOVED ME FIRST! I FEEL LIKE IM NOTHING TO YOU SINCE MINAH CAME, THINK ABOUT ME TOO! I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SO HAPPY. DEAL WITH THAT RUMOUR WITH YOURSELF!" Soo left after yelling at Jungwon she told everything that she's been hiding but her heart still feels for what she did now but she couldn't control herself anymore.

How long is she gonna be hurting? When it's not her fault. she has to find what really happened between Minah and Jungwon to see why he's behaving this way.

Jungwon fell down on his knees as he watched Soo walk away from him, his tears started flowing as he tried to control it. On the other side Soo was not on her right mind set, she almost ran into a car but thankfully nothing happened to her. Now both are hurt. All because of Minah, she achieved what she wanted. She did all this to get Jungwon but ended up hurting Jungwon. From this you can tell that Minah is really a pyschopath who wanted to be the "y/n" of the story between Soo and Jungwon but will ended up failing and losing Jungwon.

Jungwon ran home as he didn't want to be seen in the public anymore cuz he already saw some people talk about him so he covered himself as much as he can. As he reached the dorm he didn't look at any of the members and locked himself inside his room.

Heeseung banged on Jungwon's room cuz he saw the rumour about him just 5 mins before Jungwon reached the dorm. Other members knew it wasn't true and was very worried about Jungwon.

"Jungwon ah!! Open the door!! We want to talk with you...pls open the door." Heeseung pleaded.

"Jungwon ah pls come out of the room we know what happened!! Let's speak it out pls come outside" Sunghoon tried but nothing worked.

"PLS LEAVE ME ALONE! DON'T BANG ON MY DOOR! I DONT WANT Y'ALL TO CARE ABOUT ME SO PLS LEAVE ME ALONE" Jungwon yelled from inside the room leaving his members in shock, they have never seen this side of Jungwon.

It was scary seeing Jungwon like this but they still tried their best to make him come out of the room.

After so many tries Jungwon Still wouldn't open the door so heeseung gave up trying as he thought Jungwon would open the door tmrw morning.

Heeseung tried to search for Soo as she didn't come to the dorm and it's been 4 hours since Jungwon came. He won't open the door either so there's no way for them to find her cuz her phone was dead.

Heeseung and the other members waited for her a lot of times but couldn't reach her so they all decided to go search for her.

After searching for more than 2 hours at night they found a hotel where Soo was staying, they knocked on her door as she opened it.

who's thi-" Soo opened the door with a normal face but once she saw it was Heeseung her eyes became watery.

Soo : "what? How do you guys know I'm here?"

Heeseung : "that's a long story"

Sunghoon : "yeah but somehow we found you! That's all we want"

Soo : "well..how's Jungwon?"

Sunoo : "he didn't open the door from the moment he entered the dorm.." he said in a sad tone.

Soo : "oh..i think it's best for you guys to take care of him instead of searching for me.."

Heeseung : "but-"

Soo : "no buts go back to the dorm and take care of him instead of me, I'd feel less sad.."

Jay : "if that's what you want then fine..hyung let's go..we have to console him in the morning"

Heeseung "yeah that's right..but someone stay with Soo here"

Jake : "I'll stay with Soo here, y'all can take care of Jungwon, don't forget to text me"

Soo : "no!! It's fine i can stay by myself"

Jake : "nah it's not safe here so I'll stay with you"

Before Soo could say anything Others left while jake entered the room and started arranging to sleep on the couch.

Soo : "jake!! You can sleep on the bed I'll sleep on the couch"

Jake : "Sooyoung ah! Just sleep in the bed I'm fine here okay? We have to go console him and you need good sleep for that so sleep on the bed" he said as he layed down on the couch.

Soo : "okay..if you say so..."

Jake : "good!" He exclaimed happily.

Soo fell asleep on the bed after a while and Jake checked on her, he slept after Soo fell asleep.

,Morning'
"I'm leaving"

"Stop!! Stay here!!"

"No! I can't leave me alone!"

"Please!! Stay we'll solve it-"

"Bye."

[Sorry for the ones who have been waiting for soo long.. I've been stuck with school so i couldn't post them but now since i Don't have work I'm posting this! Pls wait for the next part and stay tuned!! I'll post them soon. Thank y'all <33333]