- 𝟏𝟒 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jungwon : "The dream is over"

Soo : "can- we can be happy now?"

Jungwon : "ofc! finally!

*Time skip after 2 hours*

Soo was sleeping while jungwon was sitting on the corner of the bed scrolling on his phone and he got bored So he tried waking up Soo.

Jungwon : "Sooyoungahhh wake up~"

Soo didn't not move nor give any response to jungwon.

He tried again. No response.

He got an AmaJIN idea so he tried that.

Jungwon : "sooyoung wake up~" he whispered near Soo's ears which made Soo to move a little bit.

Jungwon : "Aish she won't wake up, I'll just hug her" he said as he hugged her from back.

Jungwon : "c'mon Sooyoung ah get up, you have slept for way too long~" he whined shaking her agressively and finally yelled "YANG SOOYOUNG!!!" Which made Soo sit straight on the bed next to jungwon who was sitting next to her.

Soo : "what did u just call me-"

Jungwon : "Yang Sooyoung~" he said giving her a cheeky smile and smirked.

Soo : "jungwon- i- "
*Now u might see A red coloured human* which is Soo.

Jungwon : "what happened love?" He asked as if nothing happened.

Soo : "yang Sooyoung!!?!?!? Are u fr-"

Jungwon : "yup" he said and back hugged her giving her Butterflies.

She liked this feeling so much that she was melting at the spot, he was not only her soulmate but also he bias who she has been simping even before he debuted.

A sudden question raised in Soo's mind she was figuring out whether she should ask him or not but decided to so she would know his answer.

Soo : "jungwon ah~ wonnie" she pleaded him to look at her. He hummed in response.

Soo : "iam sorry....to ask this but this question has been bothering me way too long...."

Jungwon : "okay....ask me" he turned her so she would face him now.

Soo : "will you break up with me, if the fans find out...?" She looked down because she knows she was about to get scolded. But he was calm.

Jungwon : "Sooyoung ahh!! I would never do that okay? Even if fans found it iam sure they would support us..."

Soo : "but we never know..."

Jungwon : "iam pretty sure they will support us, even if some doesn't I don't care, it's our life and i can't give my love up for someone else" he stated and smiled softly.