- 𝟎𝟗 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

She waited until the car was gone and went inside the house.

Soo : "He is actually in love with me- my god!"

Jiha : "yeah he is!" She said panting in the back from walking too much.

Soo : "hehehe let's sleep it's time"

Aeurmie : "wha- it's not even 9 yet and u want to sleep? We know you would go to your room and simp for Jungwon's photos."

Soo : "yah!!! No i won't aish let me just go and sleep iam tired"

Yeonha : "well then let's go to her room too and sleep"

They went to her room with yujin and watched some movies.

While watching everyone received notification from weverse and looked at it to see..

Weverse :
Jungwon created a new post!

The post said
"good night 191515~ sleep well ENGENEs!"

Soo was happy that he posted but was confused about the no. That was in it even many ENGENEs in the comments thought it was some mistake in typing or mistake in translation cuz weverse sucks in translation.

And it was 9.00 now so yujin left to go to her house. Meanwhile Soo started to search "what is 191515?"

And it just said it doesn't know what it is..

Soo sighed and turned over to the another side to keep her phone and sleep.

And here it goes again...she agian gets the nightmare.

She really tries not to wake up and sleep cuz they have school tomorrow but it just won't work.

Jiha, Areumie and Yeonha woke up with the sounds of Soo screaming and tried to wake her up immediately.

She agian woke up breathing heavily and panting so much.

"Yah sooyoung ah you okay??" Jiha asked as she patted Soo's back.

"Ye- yeah- ia- iam okay" Soo said in between panting.

"It's fine! It's all fine" said Areum.

"Yeah Soo it's alright just take some deep breathe"

She took some deep breathe and drank some water that was on the night stand.

"Okay calm down it's all fine..." Soo said to herself while calming herself.

"Okay sorry for distributing you guys...you all can sleep now...I'll just go to my brother's room" Soo said looking down controlling herself from crying.