- 39 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Now that's good." Sunghoon said feeling proud of Sunoo.

Sooyoung, Heeseung and Jay were searching for the key while Minah was held hostage, they tried yelling Jungwon's name but they got no answer out of the room.

"Jungwon? Are you in there?" Heeseung asked standing out of the door.

"Jungwon ah?? Answer us if you're in there." Jay asked.

"Are you guys sure he's in there??" Sooyoung asked as her voice got weak.

"Yeah, this is the only locked room, Sooyoung stay strong, we'll find him. Even Minah mentioned we can't find the keys of the room." Heeseung said.

"Yeah, I'm sure he's in here. We'll find him don't worry." Jay reassured.

"Okay guys..I feel nauseous. I think that bitch gave him something, please find the keys soon." Her voice echoed all around the house as the house felt so big and empty.

"We'll find the keys, please go with Sunghoon and Sunoo." Said Jay as Sooyoung nodded and went to the couch to check up on them.

"Oh look who's back! Guessing you feel nauseous huh?" Minah said spitting the tissue paper out of her mouth.

"How do you know? So it was all your doings huh? What did you give to him?" Sooyoung questioned her and held her collars.

"Just the usual food." She lied straight to her face.

"I know you're lying, usual food doesn't make you feel nauseous. Tell me what you gave him." Sooyoung asked once again.

"Why does it bother you? If you feel nauseous just have some pills babes." She said with a smirk on her face which irritated Sooyoung so much that she was about to rip her mouth off.

"I'll find it myself, you stay right there." Sooyoung glared at Minah as she left the living room and went to the remaining room to find Minah's room.

The three rooms looked pretty familiar with eachother but one room out of the three looked packed. That room was filled with female clothes, meaning it's Minah's room. She found it.

She quickly started opening the cupboards trying to find a pill or some sort of tablet. She didn't want Jungwon to suffer more. She began searching rapidly trying to find it.

She opened her closet and searched through her outfits. She found something in between, which was on the floor next to the shoes placed there. She saw it and grabbed it as soon as she saw it and read the label on them. It was a bottle filled with antibiotics.

[Sooyoung's pov]
I saw a bottle filled with tablets, I grabbed them out of there as I saw them.

When I read the name, I felt terrified. It was antibiotics. She's been giving him antibotics?