- 𝟏𝟗 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sunghoon : "Ah she is so adorable" mumbled to himself.

Yeonha : "What did you say?"

Sunghoon : "Nothing-"

Yeonha : "aish what are you doing! You can take pics to tease niki and jungwon later right??" She suggested.

Sunghoon : "oh i was planning that already but you were taking pics so i thought i would just ask you to send those to me after your done"

Yeonha : "you lazy goose-"

Sunghoon : "says the one who sleeps every single minute"

Yeonha : "don't you dare take about me sleeping-"

Sunghoon : "i will!!" He smiled teasing her.

Yeonha : "aish you, idc about you let me just sleep"

Sunghoon : "that's what my shoulders are built for"

Yeonha : "oh such a lame stuff to say"

Sunghoon : "you-- be happy that you get to sleep like this, you know how many fans i have"

Yeonha : "iam an engene myself, and you're my bias" •_•

Sunghoon : "ohh- I see-- then you should be happy that your bias is right beside you offering his shoulder to sleep on"

Yeonha : "thats not the big deal here, why would you include me sleeping every min or sec whatever??"

Sunghoon : "can't i say about that??"

Yeonha : "you can't, you ain't mah bf"

Sunghoon : "i soon will be"

Yeonha : "aish you won't be..wait what did you just say-" she realised it a bit late.

Sunghoon : "nothing nevermind, go back to sleeping"

Yeonha : "wait- how do you know i sleep every min??? When this is our second time meeting"

Sunghoon : "umm...i just guessed it and also i heard Soo talk about it" he said scratching his head.

Yeonha : "okay anyways good night!"

Sunghoon : "good night- wait what- it isn't even night yet-"

Yeonha : "well if iam sleepy then it's might for me so let me sleep Mr.Park sunghoon!"

Sunghoon : "okay- geez"

Yeonha : "that's good!"

Sunghoon : "okay let me sleep too"
He put his head on Yeonha's shoulders which made her tickled.

Yeonha : "sunghoon- what are you doing-"

Sunghoon : "well- if i say u to sleep you won't so imma sleep here, it's comfortable"