- 41 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Yes, let's do it." She said and dialled the number of the police, and reported Minah for abuse.

"Hello, we'd like to file a report. It's really an urgent, sorry we can't make it to the police station. Please come to the address we give you." Sooyoung said and the police on the phone asked her to give him the address and she did.

The police hung up the phone saying they would be there in 5 minutes and Sooyoung waited with Sunghoon in the living room.

They soon heard a knock on the door, Sunghoon ran up to the door and opened it revealing the police standing there.

"What's the matter?" One of the police man asked entering inside the living room.

"The rumours about Yang Jungwon that's going around right now, isn't true. Park Minah, a saesang is behind all of it. She's currently locked inside the room. She approached Jungwon and threatened him that she'd spread false rumours about him if she doesn't agree to be her boyfriend. He refused to be her boyfriend, she kidnapped him and tourchered him for days in here, we found him here locked inside the closet hours ago. She says she only loves him and wants to have him. Please investigate her, she's not innocent at all." Sooyoung explained the police, he listened to her carefully.

"Okay, may I know your relationship with Mr. Yang Jungwon?" The police asked keeping his little book inside his pocket that he used to write something on it and clicking the pen.

"I'm his childhood friend." Sooyoung said without thinking twice. If her being his girlfriend leaks out, that could cause damage too. He can get hurt again.

"Okay, thanks for the answer. Where is she locked in?" Sooyoung guided the police to the room she was locked in.

The other police was investigating Sunghoon about this matter.

"So, how did you find him?"

"His childhood friend, Park Sooyoung, the one who's currently talking to the other police officer said Jungwon and her met often in the park near this hotel, so we thought we could check in here too. With Sooyoung's help, we got to rescue Jungwon in time." Sunghoon said, trying not to be obvious that he's lying and is very nervous about answering a police officer, if he messes up, the members and Sooyoung would be blamed for Jungwon's rumours and disappearance. They never know how things would turn out. Society makes it worse than it is.

"Okay, Thanks for the cooperation." The police officer nodded slightly.

Sunghoon slightly bowed at the police offer as in welcoming him.

The other police officer who's with Sooyoung entered into Minah's room, seeing her blindfolded and tied up made him skeptical. How could she be the suspect? Isn't she the victim? Probably that's what he thought.