- 𝟎𝟓 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Yah Soo!!! Yahh!!! WHAT HAPPENED??" Jiha yelled seeing Soo. Continued by areumie and yeonha.

"Yah park sooyoung!!!! Wake up!!!"

"YAHHH PARK SOOYOUNG!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??? WAKE UP!!!"

And finally Soo woke up choking.

*Aggressive coughs*
"i- i don't- don't wanna die" Soo said patting her chest.

Areumie : "What? What do you mean?"

Yeonha : "Yah are u okay??"

Jiha : "What happened to you???"

Soo : "Huh- ummm nothing...." Soo avoided eye contact cuz they found her secret. (Well this is not that much of a secret but she didn't say it to anyone)

Areumie : "what do you mean by nothing??? Huh?? You think we are gonna believe u after what we saw?"

Jiha : "Soo we know smth is wrong just tell us!!"

Yeonha : "yah tell us we are ur friends right? Pls tell us."

"Umm...ok- okay..." Soo says as she tears up and starts crying.

"Yah what happened....why are u crying pls tell us..." Yeonha sat beside her and hugged her.

"I have been getting dreams of someone killing me...." Soo said and started explaining sobbing.

Jiha : "Soo...why didn't u tell us before??"

Areumie : "if u feel really lonely that u get dreams like this pls tell us it's not good for u to keep it inside you!"

Yeonha : "yeah what they said, now after this we are gonna come over every night to sleep with you!! That's it."

Soo : "yah what- that's not necessary-"

Jiha : "that doesn't matter we are gonna come after school here okay? Why am I asking if it's okay?? U have to agree with this."

Areumie : "yes! Now get back to sleeping we will lay down on the floor next to you."

Soo : "no don't, there is enough space on the bed we all can lie down here."

Yeonha : "nice!! Pls don't worry about and try to sleep, we are here for u."

And then they went to sleep.

[Next morning]
It was sunday morning but Areum got up thinking it was weekdays.

"Yah idiots wake up!!!" Said areum and opened all the curtains.

"Yah five more mins!" Yelled yeonha and areum just shook her head. While jiha and Soo where dead asleep.

"WAKE UP!!!! JIHHAAAAA SOOYOUNGGGG YEONHAAAA" those three woke up after hearing areum yell like an animal.

"Yah what the hell it's so early in the morning!!!!" Soo said yawing.