⊹𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍ɣ 𝖲౿𝗏౿𐓣 ⊹

As I lay on the bed, my face buried in the pillows, I couldn't hold back the flood of tears any longer. Each sob was a painful reminder of the betrayal I had endured, the weight of it crushing me like a ton of bricks.

I clutched at the pillows, my fingers trembling with emotion as I tried to muffle the sound of my cries. But the pain was too raw, too overwhelming to contain. It felt like my heart was being torn apart, piece by agonizing piece.

How could Jungkook accuse me of such betrayal when he was the one who had strayed? The sting of his words lingered, gnawing at my insides with each passing moment. And now, the whole world seemed to believe his lies, painting me as the villain in this twisted narrative.

I felt so alone, so utterly lost in the sea of my own despair. But as the tears continued to flow.

A voice broke through the haze of my misery, gentle yet persistent. "Ariana?" It was Hobi, his concern evident in his tone as he cautiously approached me. "Are you okay?"

I tried to speak, but the words caught in my throat, choked by the weight of my anguish. All I could manage was a shaky nod, a feeble attempt to reassure him that I was fine when nothing could be further from the truth.

Hobi sat down beside me, his presence a comforting anchor in the storm raging inside me. "You don't have to pretend, Ariana," he said softly, his voice laced with empathy. "We're all here for you."

I couldn't hold back the flood of tears any longer, each sob wracking my body with a pain too deep for words. "It's not fair," I choked out between sobs, my voice barely a whisper. "I trusted him, and he... he..."

Hobi wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close as I buried my face in his shoulder, seeking solace in his embrace. "I know, Ariana," he murmured, his voice thick with emotion. "But you're not alone. We'll get through this together."
As I continued to sob into Hobi's shoulder, my tears flowing unchecked, the weight of my grief felt unbearable. "It's not just losing a boyfriend," I choked out, my voice trembling with emotion. "It's losing my best friend, the one who was there for me through thick and thin."

Hobi held me tighter, his embrace a steady anchor amidst the storm of my emotions. "I know, Ariana," he murmured, his voice filled with empathy. "But you're not alone. We'll be here for you, just like always."

His words offered a sliver of comfort, but the ache in my heart remained raw and unrelenting. "I just can't believe he would do this to me," I whispered, the pain of betrayal cutting deep into my soul. "I thought... I thought we had something real."

Hobi's expression softened with understanding, his eyes reflecting the depth of my sorrow. "Sometimes people disappoint us," he said softly. "But that doesn't diminish your worth or the love you deserve."

I clung to his words like a lifeline, a glimmer of hope in the darkness of my despair. "Thank you, Hobi," I whispered, my voice barely above a whisper. "I'll try to remember that."

As I continued to cry, waves of hurt and confusion crashed over me. "How could he just leave me like I meant nothing?" I choked out, my voice trembling with anguish. "I thought he was the one person I could always count on, but now... now I don't even know what to believe anymore."

Hobi's arms tightened around me, offering silent comfort as I poured out my heartache. "I don't understand," I sobbed, the weight of my sorrow pressing down on me like a leaden weight. "What did I do wrong? Why wasn't I enough?"

His voice was a soothing balm amidst the turmoil of my thoughts. "You didn't do anything wrong, Ariana," he reassured me, his words a lifeline in the midst of my despair. "You are more than enough, just as you are."