⊹𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍ɣ⊹

Third person's POV

The morning sun cast a pale glow over Seoul, but for Ariana, the city's familiar skyline felt colder than ever. As she sipped her coffee, she couldn't escape the ominous presence of the news article that had taken root online overnight.

The headline screamed accusations, branding Ariana with the weight of unverified claims. "Ariana's Dark Secrets: Unprofessional and Tarnished," read the bold letters, a stark contrast to the warmth of the coffee shop where she sat.

Jungkook scanned the article beside her, his jaw clenched in frustration. The words cut deep, as if the reporter had reached into Ariana's soul and exposed her vulnerabilities for the world to see. The comments section, a breeding ground for anonymous cruelty, painted a grim picture.

Army_soul:
She's just attention-seeking. Probably made up the whole tragedy for sympathy.

User.insane:
A disgrace to our industry. Can't believe she's back.

Jiminnnes:
Her life is a mess. No wonder she can't handle her career.

The venomous words continued, a relentless assault on Ariana's character. The couple exchanged glances, silently acknowledging the pain inflicted by faceless critics hiding behind usernames.

Ariana's phone buzzed with notifications, each ding accompanied by another blow to her spirit. The hurtful comments seeped into her consciousness, threatening to drown out the support from those who knew the truth. Jungkook, his protective instincts on high alert, took her hand reassuringly.

Ariana sighed, her gaze fixed on the swirling patterns in her coffee. "Jungkook, it's like they want to erase who I am. As if I'm not allowed to be flawed or human."

Jungkook tightened his grip on her hand. "They don't define you, Ari. We know the truth, and that's what matters."

A new comment popped up on her phone, and she couldn't help but read it aloud. "UserXYZ: She's just playing the victim card. Probably using Jungkook for sympathy now."

Jungkook's eyes flashed with indignation. "These people don't know us. They don't know what we've been through. We can't let them get under our skin."

Ariana nodded, wiping away a stray tear. "You're right, baby. But it's hard not to let it hurt."

He leaned in, whispering words of encouragement. "We'll get through this together. Let's focus on the love we have and prove them wrong."

As Jungkook finished his statement about their strength, he looked at Ariana with determination. "Let's not let these rumors dictate our lives. We have a concert to plan, and nothing should hold us back."

Ariana managed a small smile, grateful for his unwavering support. "Yes. Let's focus on what we love doing."

Later that day at HYBE, the atmosphere was charged with anticipation as the team gathered for the concert planning meeting. The conference room buzzed with energy, but Ariana's absence was conspicuous.

Jin, looked around. "Where's Ariana?"

Jungkook hesitated before responding. "She's dealing with some personal matters. She won't be able to join us today."

J-Hope chimed in, concern etched on his face. "Is everything okay?"

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah, we're handling it. Let's focus on the concert for now."

Inside Ariana's office, her publicist, Sarah, entered with a comforting smile. "Ariana, I know it's tough, but we need to discuss your absence from the planning meeting."