⊹Τ𝗁𝗋౿౿⊹

Jimin's POV:-

"Oooh! Look Jimin" Namjoon hyung said while pointing at my birthday board which is right in front of our eyes

"Ayego, our jimin is growing a year older in few days" hobi hyung yelled whispered while shaking me.

I was so lost in work and things that I forgot that I have my birthday this month.

With my blank expression they knew that I forgot about it again like always.

"Jimin, don't tell me you forgot about it again" Namjoon hyung asked or rather stated.

"Ayye, RM obviously he'll forget about it, a busy idol after all" hobi hyung said this in teasing voice to me.

"Okay, accepted that I forgot, but it's not something I like to celebrate or remember" I said while walking further from that very spot that we have been standing on from past couple of minutes.

"Whether you like it or not, but armies never forget to make it special for you" hobi hyung said.

"Hmm" I said with a sigh.

Birthday's were never special to me I don't know, maybe I never felt the need to make myself feel special on that day or just like that without any specific reason.

We went on our ways after talking about some random things, Namjoon hyung wanted to stay at the company a little longer but hobi hyung insisted him for drinks just to losen up Namjoon hyung's stressful mind.
And I,
I as usual to my lonely,empty life I mean home.

I reached home around 1:30, opened soju bottle and started drinking it but just then my phone got a notification

The notification:-

Unknown- Hi,Am I texting Mr.Park Jimin?

I stared at the text for a second,but then i replied:-

Me- Yes, May I know whom I'm talking to?

Unknown- I'm Daniel Robert, secretary of COO of MH.

Unknown- You must be knowing that Park industries has contacted MH as a collaborator for the upcoming year project. So I wanted to know if that offer is still up?

Me- oh yes, we contacted you but didn't got a response from your side so we thought that the deal is off. But if you want then we can give another thought to it.

Contact saved as MR.ROBERT

MR.ROBERT- I'll be really grateful if we can do that.

Me- yeah sure, we can do that. So let's fix a Skype meeting soon then.

MR.ROBERT- Is it okay if our COO can have a meeting with you in person?

Me- That'll be perfect. I'll tell my assistant to share the details with you shortly.

MR.ROBERT- It's really nice of you Mr.Park. We'll wait for your response.

MR.ROBERT- It was really nice talking to you Mr.Park.

Me- Same here Mr.Robert.

If this deal cracks I'm sure Park Industries will be on another heights. Now that I got a good news after a hectic day, I had another shot of soju and went to bed so that there will be nothing else to spoil my mood now.

Anyways if you're still there then vote ;⁠)
Love, lina 🐥

[Edited-2023]