⊹Τ⍵౿𐓣𝗍ɣ 𝖲౿𝗏౿𐓣⊹

"Tell me what's on your mind" I was snapped out of my thoughts by the voice.

A good looking guy was sitting right infront of me on a comfortable chair with contact glasses resting on his nose bridge looking straight into my eyes.

"Huh?" I dumbfoundedly made the noise.

"For me in order to help you, I need to know what's bothering you right now" he calmly said as leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees.

"What if you disclose my dark secrets?" I defensively asked

"I can't afford that. After signing an NDA with you, it'll be quite a dent in my account if you drag me to the court" he finished with a chuckle as if I am kidding

What's so funny dude?

"Ariana, for a reason Mr.Bang appointed me as your therapist. You can count on me just like the rest of the members hmm?" He was talking to me soo softly that it was irritating me to death, I want to hate him just like my previous therapists but I can't. Due to his sweet talks.

"Okay how about we take baby steps? Tell me what are you craving right now?" He asked me like I am a baby.

Being the stubborn woman I am, I raised my eyebrow in question pretending I am not getting him.

"Ariana" this time he used his stern voice, clearly stating he isn't kidding.

"What?" I irritatingly voiced

"This is not gonna work, I need to report Mr. Bang about it" he informed me and picked up his cell to maybe call uncle.

"What? Are you 7yo kid who's threatening me to tell dad that I stole your candy?" I ran my fingers through my hair frustratedly.

"Good, atleast I'm getting a sentence as a reply now" he cheekily smiled.

"If you don't want to, I won't force. But just think about the people who love you and don't want to see you suffering like this" he added gesturing towards me.

"What LIKE THIS means?" I questioned, crossing my arms. Mirroring his position now

"Like you are the most unbothered soul on outside but from inside its as messed up as paper shredding ground"

Damn, how can he just put my life so simply

"Whatever, we don't have all the world's time so mind if we get this over with quickly?" I flatly said because seriously I don't have time to waste, I'm not agreeing to co-operate with him because I want to but because I don't have any other choice.

"We are on the same page, so recall what went wrong today" he quickly asked, maybe he thought I might change my mind that's why.

"Everything, wait not everything. But everything after I left the hospital" I finished with a shurg