⊹𝖲ꪱᜒ𝗑⊹

It was around 2 in the morning when we reached the office, there were very few people in the building.
Just those who are pulling, a all-nighter to make their record more presentable and adding a little more to our companies success.

I insisted Alex to stay in the car but that man is so stubborn sometimes, after grabbing the required documents from my office, here we are in middle of something called lifts with my brother holding me tight from getting a panic attack in the middle of night.

"We are almost there, almost" I heard him whispering to me few seconds ago.

DING
UNDERGROUND PARKING LOT
DOOR IS OPENING

I swear I was never so much happy to hear a elevators announcement.

With that we stepped outside and I released a breath I didn't knew I was holding.

"You did it!" He said to me with a proud smile.

"Of course I did, I was just 0.1% away from fainting" I said in a counter comment.

But he just shaked his head and moved towards the car.

30 minutes drive it was to the Airport, Alex turned to the private entry of the airport to avoid unnecessary attention.

And soon enough he stopped the car and got out, coming to my side to open the door for me.

Such a gentleman brother I have I thought to myself

He took my luggage out from the car's trunk, and came to my side and sneaking a protective arm around my waist and a very tiny smile on his lips.

We walked to our private jet.

Yes we have a private jet or wait- let me put it more clearly,
Me, My brother and my dad have separate private jet's.

Men in Jonas family nevered cared about money not that they want to show off but they like to keep it classy and ROYAL SHIT types.
And women in Jonas family likes to keep it simple asf and by women I mean just me because mom-
Nevermind.

I was out of my thoughts when I saw Uncle Max waving at me, Uncle Max was my dad's one of the closest friend ever since their college time.

"Good Morning, darling" he greeted me.

"Very good morning, Uncle" I replied with my brightest smile.

My dad's friend like to call me- darling, sweetie, our princess and so on, not that I hate it. I actually love it.

"I guess in next life I should be born, as a girl if I'm coming back to this family" Alex said more like throwing a fit.

"Try it, because I highly doubt that you'll get any attention that time too" I teased him with sticking my tongue out.

"Okay okay, calm down and let's go girl, because you two will never stop bickering" Uncle Max said stopping both of us.

"You are flying today?" I asked.

"Looks like that to me" he said.

I just nodded, definitely it's Alex behind it. He won't leave me alone on my own. He must have contacted Uncle to accompany me.

Uncle Max is a licensed pilot, dad and him often go together on overseas trips because why not.

"Then let's fly" I said in excited tone as I'm going to meet my best friend.