⊹𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍ɣ Τ⍵𝗈⊹

Seoul to L.A
3rd of December

Jungkook's POV:

The car ride is filled with laughter and camaraderie among the members, but my mind keeps circling back to Ariana. Something doesn't feel right, and her brave facade is starting to crack in my perception.

During the ride, I sit beside Ari, hoping to get a moment alone with her. "Ari, is everything okay?" I inquire, my concern evident.

She forces a smile, attempting to reassure me. "Yeah, just caught up with work. Don't worry about me, focus on the tour."

But her response feels rehearsed, and the unease lingers. As we engage in casual conversation with the other members, I can't shake off the feeling that Ariana is concealing more than just work-related stress.

I glance over at Ari, her silhouette outlined by the soft glow of the car lights. "Ari, you know you can talk to me, right?" I say softly.

She hesitates, and for a moment, I see vulnerability in her eyes. "Jungkook, it's just... a lot on my plate right now. I don't want to burden you before the tour."

I reach for her hand, a gesture to convey my support. "You're not a burden, Ari. We're a team. If something's bothering you, I want to be there for you."

Ariana manages a grateful smile, but there's an underlying sadness in her eyes. "Thank you, Jungkook. I appreciate it. Let's talk after the tour starts, okay?"

Though her words imply reassurance, an uneasy feeling persists. I can't shake off the suspicion that there's more to the story.

As we approach the airport, a subtle hesitation creeps into my mind. The excitement of the tour is still there, but an unexpected wave of doubt washes over me. I steal glances at Ari, who's managing a brave smile amidst her responsibilities.

"Jungkook, are you ready for this?" Jimin asks, snapping me back to the present.

I nod, trying to push away the sudden uncertainty. "Yeah, let's make this tour unforgettable."

Ari joins the group, her eyes reflecting a mix of pride and concern. "Remember, this is your moment. Give it your all."

Her words resonate, but an internal conflict intensifies. As we're about to board, I catch Ari's gaze. There's a vulnerability in her eyes, a hidden turmoil that she's masking for our sake.

On the plane, as the reality of leaving sinks in, doubt gnaws at me. Is this the right time? Should I have stayed back to support Ari during whatever she's dealing with? The cheers of the members around me become distant echoes as my mind races.

The hum of the plane's engines creates a steady rhythm as we soar towards the first destination of our tour. The absence of Ariana, my girlfriend, leaves an unexpected void in the midst of the excitement. The distance between us feels magnified at this altitude, and I can't help but dwell on the decision for her to stay behind in Seoul.

I find myself staring out of the window, lost in thought, the city lights below becoming a blur. It's not just the physical distance; it's the emotional gap that makes me restless. We got together recently, and her choice to remain feels heavier than I anticipated.

Time skip

Tokyo, Japan
8th of January, evening

Nobody's POV

Jungkook stood on stage, the roar of the crowd echoing in his ears. The energy was electric, but his mind was elsewhere. As he danced and sang, his thoughts kept drifting back to Ariana, thousands of miles away.