⊹Τ𝗁ꪱᜒ𝗋𝗍ɣ⊹

Jungkook

After the longest hug I have ever shared with a human till date. Me and Ariana settled down our emotions as well as our asses on the living room sofa, she feels perfect here as if she was the missing puzzle piece to the completion of my life. I thought to give her some time to chill off that why I slipped into my room to change into something comfy, if it weren't for the lady sitting outside, I would've preferred roaming half-naked around the place. But I know she already have too much to process for today so I chose the best thing to wear. Shorts with white baggy tee.

As I stepped back into the Living room, I couldn't spot Ariana on the play I left her earlier.

"Hey, I am here in the kitchen" Ariana's voice echoed through the house to my ears. I walked to the kitchen and saw that she is wiggling her hips side by side while having her back towards me. I kept looking at her with a smile resting on my lips.

As if she sensed my presence in the space she turned around and crooked her tiny eyes at me in question which really looked adorable to me.

"Seeing a woman in my kitchen is not a daily thing, so having my fill" I replied and approached her in two strides which left merely 2 feet of a space between us.

"Good thing you told me that you don't sleep with women here"

"Are you jealous?" I asked with a smirk

"Why will I? it's not like we're dating" told me with a shrug

"Yet" I corrected him

"Can we eat? I am hungry, also have a lot to say" she says quickly changing the subject so I played along her game

"That makes the two of us, go wash your hands and I'll set the table. There are some clothes for you to change into" I said while pushing her slightly into the direction of the room leaving no space to argue

After couple of beats, I heard my room's door opening and shutting down and damn, giving your clothes to the girl you like yet while not being in a relationship is the worst as well as the best decision one man can make. Looking at Ariana in all her glory in my White T-shirt with not-so-visible- shorts made my crotch so fucking hot that it was almost impossible not to fuck Ariana raw right on the wall next to her.

But I promised her that we will only do talking today and no action, but I am starting to despise my words now along with the decision to not tot carry her overnight bag because I have all the necessity for a woman as my mother visits me occasionally.

"Is something on my face" she asked in tiny pointing to her face.

"Huh...N-no" I stuttered

"Shall we?" she gestured to the food placed on the kitchen island, sliding on the stool beside me

After clearing my throat "I hope having food here is fine, I mean I like to sit and eat here" Jesus why am I being so nervous today for no good reason.

"Absolutely, I had my eye on this place since I saw it for the first time" she says, picking her chopsticks and tasting the taebokki first

"Hmm, this is freaking delicious" she moaned

"I know, oh we forgot to do the cheers" I raised my beer can

"A must" she said with a chuckle. I picked my cutlery and started feeding myself while often depositing best meat pieces in Ariana's plate. We both ate in silence for long time and the silence wasn't torturing at all, not one bit. It was peaceful and calming.