⊹𝖤ᥣ౿𝗏౿𐓣⊹

[Jennifer's POV]

I opened Ariana's phone to check Jungkook's text. But boy that text took me by surprise

The text:-

The Jeon Jungkook
-Sorry, I won't be able to
come today.

I tilted my head in distrust, it's highly unlikely of him. I mean he's a man of words, I know as I have worked with him for about a year. But whatever it is, this is not a clear explanation to why he turned down Ariana at last minute.

"What is it?" Ariana asked from the dresser.

What am I supposed to say?

"Er, he can't make it today" I told her.

She turned to me with expression less face and said

"You're kidding, spill what he sent" she asked me as if I have another reply for her.

"No why will I kid, he really sent that, bastard have a look yourself" I said and turned the phone towards her.

She took the phone from my hand and read the text sent by The Jeon Jungkook.

After a while she said "Might be busy, not a big deal. And it's not like I was desperate for it huh" with that she turned around and went to change in the bathroom.

But deep down I know she was excited, after soo long she let herself lose. With me of course she is fine and just normal Ariana, but as soon as we step out of our bubble she is back to being The Ariana Jonas. And I hate that thing about her, being workaholic is okay but being a workaholic for 24/7 is not acceptable. And for the first time I saw herself lose outside of her circle and suprisingly it was with Jungkook.

But surely that man have some other plans. He's on my blacklist now. My chain of thoughts were broken when Ariana stepped out of the bathroom in her pajama's.

"Hey, why you changed?, We could've gone for shopping before the flight" I said to her in the anticipation of taking her out.

"Nah, I have long week ahead, was myself thinking of cancelling the coffee thing turns out he did. Anyways what about um a movie?" She hesitatedly asked me.

"Of course, beer with fried chicken right?" I asked her

"Perfect but no beer for me, coke will do" she informed me.

"Right, had to board a flight. It's okay I'll have your share hehe" I said just to lighten the mood.

And she laughed

Mission accomplished keke

__________________________________________________

[TIME SKIP]

We watched our all time favourite Faults in our Stars. By the time we finished watching it, it was five thirty. So me and Riana dediced to go in the city and have our last meal together of her this trip.

She bid her goodbyes to Mrs.Anne as I'll drop her at the airport straight after the meal and some strolling.

"Anything in specific you wanna have?" I asked Ariana from the passenger seat.

Of course she volunteered to drive and I ain't saying no because I had 3 beer so it turns out this way I guess.

"Ummm how about our usual pizza place?" There she goes again, her love for pizza never ends. What else you expect from a Canadian.

"Sure but dessert at my fav place" I told her, because then it'll be win-win situation.

"I'm in" with that she drove to our usual pizza place.