⊹𝖲౿𝗏౿𐓣𝗍౿౿𐓣 ⊹

[Jungkook's POV]

I saw Ariana coming into the room looking stressed, she walked upto where Alex was standing and whispered something to him.

"Uncle Ari isn't feeling the best. I'm taking her home, no further questions asked" Alex said and held ariana's wrist and walked out of the room as if the room was on fire.

I think something major happened when Ariana was out because she didn't even bothered to say goodbye to anybody in the room. Not even her Uncle.

"Is e-everthing okay?" Suga hyung asked with concerned.
While everybody just shrugged expect PDnim.

"Um-m, I'm sorry on her behalf. She didn't meant to be rude, something urgent might have came up" PDnim replied but that's not the issue with us well atleast to me.

"It's fine, we ain't upset about the goodbye thing. She just looked kind of...." Tae hyung trailed not finding the correct word to fit in this situation

"Scared and stressed" I said to complete his sentence.

"Right" tae hyung said in agreement.

"It's nothing like that, um ah- um I need to attend a meeting, see you boys later" PDnim quickly said and walked out.

"Something is fishy, I can smell it" Jin hyung stated.

"I just hope that kid is fine. She really looked pure and fragile, nothing like she portraits herself in the presence of media" hobi hyung said with his sunshine smile.

"Exactly, I was wondering the same since she walked into this room" Namjoon hyung agreed.

"What you guys are talking about?" Jimin hyung asked to all of us.

"Ariana was supposed to partner us in 2019 for a comeback photoshoot but couldn't" Suga hyung replied for all of us.

"What? I mean how I'm unaware about this?" Jimin hyung questioned.

"Because you were busy with your dad" Namjoon hyung replied this time.

"And why we didn't partnered with her then?" Jimin hyung again asked.

"Ariana left her modelling career in 2019 right before our photoshoot. And before you ask again the reason, let me tell you that nobody knows the actual reason except her team, family and obviously herself" I finished with frustration as if I was bottling this for a long time.

"Wow" is what was said by Jimin hyung.

"Yeah right wow, bro were you making a documentary about her?" Hobi Hyung asked me just to lighten up the mood.

"Only if I could" I said jokingly to remove the tension in the atmosphere.

"Okay okay enough of Ariana talks, today is Jimin hyung's birthday ain't we supposed to celebrate it?" I asked everybody just to change the topic that doesn't revolves around Ariana.

"I can't" Suga hyung said

"Me too, already have plans" Jin hyung replied