⊹𝖤ꪱᜒ𝗀𝗁𝗍౿౿𐓣⊹

[Jungkook's POV continues]

I bought Ariana to a local market here to Gangnam District and to be more specific a restaurant with a bookstore. I ain't too much into books but I called Miss Martin on my way to ariana's place, just to make sure she doesn't get more upset with my other plans.

For the first 5 minutes of the call she teased me how badly I'm whipped by her bestfriend to go to lengths of asking about her favourites.

But eventually she gave in and told me few things that can make Ariana happy. Though her one comment still lingers in my mind.

'try going to places where there are stairs'

When I asked her the reason she made me wait in few seconds silence and then said

'Ariana prefers stairs as a workout so'

But anyways that's not the point here right now, what matters is the girl standing beside me looking marvelously beautiful while staring at the building infront of her with a smile and curiosity.

"What's this place?" She asked me like a kid waiting to open up her Christmas gift in the morning.

"Check it out yourself, girl" I told her not realising I called her by the nickname.

"I like it" she simply said and for once I believed she remarked about the place I took her to.

"I like when you call me that instead of ariana" she said to me while giggling.

"Oookay then" I told her and took her by her elbow gently towards the restaurant.

"WoooooooooooW" she exclaimed as soon as we stepped into the heavenly place.

"You like it?" I asked in anticipation to my 'make Ariana happy tonight' mission.

"Holy shit, I love it" she said while twirling like a teenage girl and for the first time I heard her curse like that.

I released a sigh of relief which I didn't knew I was holding. Ariana and me made our way towards the stairs that lead to the second floor of the building. She kept staring at the things surrounding her, like she is a fantasy movie.

"How do you know?" She asked me as soon as we reached a table I booked for us. It was away from others just to keep our identities hidden.

I shurgged not getting what she exactly is asking about.

"How do you know I like books?" She clarified herself this time.

"Aah.. that, I got a help you know" I told her while keeping my face straight and giving no dead away hints.

"And who's that help" she asked as if I'll answer

"The one that shall not be named" I quoted Harry Potter iconic line with a laugh.

"God fine you are more Potter head than Alex. I won't press it any further" she said while raising her hands in surrender.

"Good girl" I said and pulled out a chair for her to sit like the gentleman I am.

"Thank you" she simply said and made herself comfortable while I did the same.

"So, Fried chicken and beer?" I asked even before picking up the menu.

"Oh my god, did you bribed my brother to ask my favourites?" She dramatically asked.

"But that can't be, as he didn't even knew you were coming until I informed him" she herself answered the question.