⊹Τ𝗁ꪱᜒ𝗋𝗍ɣ Oɳҽ⊹

Warning- Read this chapter on your own risk. This Chapter contains mention of: -

~Rape

~Forced Proximity

~Panic Attacks

_Flashback continues_

I was in the elevator with a guy who was covered into all dark blue clothes.

"W-who are you?"

"Exactly who you are thinking" he said while moving close to me.

What one should do in this situation?

Kick in his balls and run away my mind said

"Don't even think of kicking me in the balls, it'll only make things worse" he snickered as if already aware of my thinking process.

"What do you want? Money? Car?"

"Let me go, and I'll give you whatever you want" I added

"What I want is standing right in front of me, why will I go for something else" he said while inching towards

"What?" I asked as if it'll change anything

"Yes darling, ever since the starting I wanted to touch you, feel you, taste you"

"But you always playing trying hard to get games with me." Said touching my forearm I marched back only to be met with cold hard surface.

He pressed few buttons on the elevator and it came to a stop, and I realized he brought us to the top floor and made the elevator stop.

"What the hell are you trying to do?" I said while trying to retrieve pepper spray from my clutch which was hiding behind my dress.

"Can't you see? Taking what's mine" he moved even more closer and brought me closer to him and took the spray out of my gasp.

"Acting smart huh? Are we" he said while throwing the item into his pants pocket, he didn't let go of my wrist infact he got hold of another wrist as well.

"HELP, SOMEBODY HELP" I tried screaming already knowing of no help

"Nobody is here, try saving energy for something else for something more fun" he smirked and it was utterly disgusting.

"Why can't you just let me go?"

"I have done nothing wrong"

"You did, you have done wrong rejecting being my girlfriend when I first asked you" he said running his hands on my cheek which I slapped away

"So, this is what is all about? That I rejected you and your male ego find it hard to accept" I asked, he is trapping me here for that stupid reason"

Now this is it, either I fight him or I have to submit myself to him. Just imaging the latter choice gives me chills. So, I start hitting him, I kicked into his sin, but he is already aware so he somehow protects it and then taking the chance I hit him in the chest.

"Ariana you gonna regret this now." He said and latched onto my clothes again, I tried wiggling out of his gasp but he has 50-60 pounds over me is not helping in my favor. Suddenly I feel something sharp on my neck, turns out he injected something into me. Couple of seconds later, I could feel my limbs going weaker and getting light-headed but despite this I am still aware of my surroundings and the situation currently I am. I still keep fighting him, kicking, biting him on his hands and doing everything.