⊹𝖲ꪱᜒ𝗑𝗍౿౿𐓣⊹

[Jungkook's POV]

"It's our thing  right JK?" Ariana said as soon as I leaned forward and whispered to her ear, it would be a lie if I'll say I didn't liked the way she just laughed on my comment.

"Right our thing" I told her whole showing her my bunny smile and blinked few times before returning her smile to me.

"Oo..kayy, if you say so. Looks like somebody is already comfortable here" he said the last part while eyeing Ariana and she just nodded in confirmation.

"The rest 5 people here are feeling left out. So let me have the privilege to introduce new people here" I said gesturing to the rest of the members behaving like they are in another world.

"Hyung this is Ariana Jonas and this is Mr. Alex Jonas" I said while introducing both of the people.

"But wait- I didn't introducted myself to you Mr.Jeon, how you do know?" Mr Alex said and here I know I'm doomed as he's right he didn't.

Shit, come up with something kookie

"Oh he must have heard about you from Jennie" Ariana replied for me and I was never this thankful to God for covering my blabbering.
To my surprise Mr.alex bought that statement and just nodded.

"Hi, Mr. Namjoon, Mr.Suga, Mr.Taehyung,Mr.hoseok and Mr. Seokjin. I'm Ariana Jonas, nice to meet you" she said and I was in utter shock that how does she know about the members like I didn't introduced her to anybody yet.

"Hello" all my hyungs said in unison

"It's pleasure meeting you Miss Jonas. Jungkook hasn't been shut up ever since he cancelled the date, just to come here" Namjoon hyung stepped forward and said all that embarrassment shit to her with the most adoring smile.

She chocked on thin air, after thinking that my hyung stated that meet-up as 'DATE'.

Jesus, take me with you.

"Um, is it? I never thought he would be this guilty to call off our date" she said the last part in mocking. God she must be thinking that I'm a pervert to say that we are going on date.

"Can we all go inside and talk, food is getting cold" Seo-Jun said to all of us and to be honest I'll do anything to get the hell out of this topic right this instant.

"Sure hyung" Ariana said

Wait- did she called Seo-Jun hyung as her hyung?!?

"I ordered your favourite food Ari, you'll love it" he said to her as if she's the only one the room.

"I'm disowning myself from this family, why everybody is so affectionate towards her?" Mr. Alex said in frustrated accent though it's completely fake.

"Get into a serious incident and you'll get all the world's attention" she said and as soon as she said that, her face expression changed and so does her brother's and PDnim who was adoring everybody's bickering a moment ago.

"I'm sorr-" she didn't get to complete her sentence what seemed like an apology because her brother stormed out of the hallway towards the elevator I guess.

"That was highly inappropriate Riana. You know how sensitive he is  towards you" PDnim said in disappointment yet having a tiny smile not to scare her off.

"I know, I'll fix that later. He has been sulking since last night because again I made a comment on that  topic" she said while taking PDnim's arm and leading him to his office.