⊹Τ౿𐓣⊹

I reached home around 2 in the morning.
And slept till 2 in the afternoon (pretended to sleep, so that Jennie don't lecture me).

But she know me too well and snatched my comforter that got me groaning.

"What.do.you.want." I asked in sleepy voice just to act.

"Giving you 5 minutes so explain" she stated

"What?" I asked

"Explain why you ditched me last night and went to office" she said

"Oh that, I had a outburst so you know office is best" I told her so that she stops questioning me.

"Who did it? Jungkook he did something? That little piece of sh-" I cut her off

"Na, he did nothing he was really welcoming, it was somebody else"

"Can we stop playing guessing game, tell me straight" she asked me in stern voice.

"Dan was there, I clearly told him not to come here or to be precise to babysit me but despite my saying he came here and that too without informing Alex" I told Jennie all this in one breathe.

"Damn him, I know he's your so called "old friend since college" but there's a limit to something riana and clearly he's crossing it" she said or wait informed me.

"I know babe but it is what it is" I said.

"Anyways, where is he right now? I'll talk to him and teach him a lesson not to babysit a grownup" Jennie directed the thing to me.

"I'm not sure but he texted me last night saying he's heading back to Canada" I informed her.

"Perfect then, by the way I'm more eager to know what you talked to Jungkook" she asked with a smirk

Investigation starts now.

And there's no way

OUT

I'M DOOMED!!!

"Um what about it?" I asked just to buy sometime to come up with something else than original conversation.

"Girl, I was eyeing you both the whole time except leaving the part of Daniel entering the scene" she clarified.

I'M LITERALLY DOOMED!

"We just talked, casual thing" I said

And then she raised her eyebrow which means, she is hungry for truth and not my 2 rated fictional story.

"He just asked me to meet and talk over a cup of .... Coffee" there I spilled everything.

"What?!? Coffee?!? It means a date? Wow that too with Jeon Jungkook" and there she goes screaming and I don't know what not.

"Calm down, not a date but a casual meet-up I guess" though I know deep down it is not at all making sense.

"Whatever you say, when is my bestfriend getting layed then" she said

Layed?

You-

What the hell?

"Correction not getting layed but just a coffee and a small talk and that's happening tomorrow before I board the plane." I told her

And with that I realised that we never ever fixed a time for it, how tf he'll know when I'm leaving. He doesn't even have my number.

"Holy moly, it's not happening" I turned and told her.