⊹Τ𝗁ꪱᜒ𝗋𝗍ɣ 𝖲ꪱᜒ𝗑⊹

Mention of death and Weapons

WARNING- READ ON YOUR OWN RISK

-JUNGKOOK'S POV-

Suddenly, the door from where Ariana entered earlier swerves to the right, and I barely manage to grab on to my seat.

"What..."

"Shh," Alex remerges from behind the door and indicates me to be quiet, his eyes on the door through which the bastard took Ariana to what seems like basement.

"We need to quiet." He peeks to the ground right that instant the door closes, shock and rage was evident in his face, I looked around to see at least three people right behind me to untie me. And as Alex gestures to speeds up, so do they.

"What? What's happening?" I ask in a semi-panicked voice. I can't even imagine the thought of losing Ariana.

No matter how much I try to take deep breaths and not allow myself to give in to a panic attack, as I see pictures of Ariana alone with that monster once again. I simply lose it. "She can get hurt," I mumble to myself. "No, she will not," Alex says confidently. "Boys." He calls out his men and they start to push the door with all their power, me and Alex join them as well to get Ariana out of there as soon as we can.

As the ushered voices start coming from other side of the door, I push the door with much force at the same time Alex does the same.

As soon as Alex men pushed the door open. And then a shot goes off. Confusingly, it's not from Daniel's gun. I stare at the firearm which Ariana is holding for a couple of seconds, confirming it's Ariana who shot Daniel. I quickly make my way down the couple of steps in the room Ariana is, the room is hell in itself with water that reaches few inches above my ankle.

The sound of heavy breathing cuts through the haze of adrenaline and disbelief. I glance at Ariana. She's looking at Daniel's dead body. Her face is completely white, devoid of any color. Even her lips look pale. Her gun hangs limply in her hand.

I approach her slowly, taking the gun out of her loose grip and using my free hand to tilt her chin up. Her skin is cold, her eyes dull and unfocused. My thumb moves along her jawline, but she doesn't react to the touch. She keeps inhaling quickly and exhaling shakily.

"Ariana."

Nothing.

"Ariana!" She still doesn't react, just keeps hyperventilating.

I should slap her. Instead, I kiss her. It takes a few seconds for her to respond. For her open-mouthed breaths to turn deep. I kissed her, because I wanted to reassure myself that she is safe, alive and in my arms, and it seems to work.

The kiss is sweet with relief. Filled with the intoxicating essence of being alive.

"Are you okay?" I whisper as soon as our lips separate.

"I killed him."

"No. You didn't. I did."

"I shot him, JK."

"People can survive gunshot wounds all the time."

It's a completely transparent lie, and we both know it. Based on how quickly he started bleeding out, she hit an artery. He could have been hit in a hospital, and I'm not sure he'd make it. But Daniel's death is a burden I don't want Ariana to carry. He raped her for fuck's sake. Intended to kill her. There are deaths to mourn, and his isn't one of them.