⊹Τ⍵౿𐓣𝗍ɣ 𝗈𐓣౿⊹

Currently I was in the car going back home, today was a complete rollercoaster for which I wasn't even prepared or paid the ticket for.

For some reasons recently I feel like I'm being fragile, vulnerable and super sensitive. In Jonas family I am the last person who show their emotions, dad and Alex never cried infront of me but they don't hide their true emotions. If they are upset with me or my choices they voice out there and then, no sugar coating things. If they are devasted and feel lost, they voice that too

Like I said I'm not good with expressing emotions, I never was and I guess never will be. After the incident two years ago, I built walls around me which is so strong now, that I can't even break it even if I want to.

The thing is that I don't want to break those walls ever again, I am afraid I'll get hurt just like the last time. And I'm not sure if I'll be able to piece myself back together again.

"Son-heeshi, can you pull up to a bar nearby?" I asked my driver as I'm in an urgent need of alcohol, as it seem like I'll get killed by my own overthinking.

Surprisingly ever since I came here I'm consuming alot of alcoholic drinks and surprisingly my life became happening alot recently.

"Sure ma'am" he said and after couple of minutes we were infront of 'drunken daze' named bar, it was in neon lights.

The bar looked shabby from outside not that I mind because I'm in no mood to go to a classy high class pub and drink while plastering a fake smile throughout the time I'll be there sipping some expensive shit.

"Want a company?" Eva asked me from beside me.

Evara Arsher, she is just like Jennifer to me slash my assistant. Eva and me were in same lecture when we started studying law back in college, she is a nerd hands down. Earlier she was in Legal team at Toronto office, but then somebody fell head over heels for her and transferred her from the Legal team to their PA.

And you guessed it right, the guy is unfortunately my very own brother, they were friends with benefits this label was given by Alex, I know he's a complete jerk to deny his love for Eva and tagging her as his fuck buddy and honestly they stopped talking or interacting ever since last summer.

And I didn't pressurise them for details, I'm just praying like an idiot for them to get back together.

One girl can always hope...

"Oh god... Yes" I said cutting my thoughts of my big brother's love yet tragical story short and opened the door to the bar after showing our respected ID's to the bouncers outside.

The music was blasting through the speakers of the place and it wasn't much crowded, maybe it wasn't their rush hour that's why.
Evara made way towards the bar stools that were located in the far corner of the room. So I followed her lead like I always do, I become a lost puppy when she's around.

"What can I get for the beautiful ladies?" The bartender asked as soon as we were seated on the barstool which were quite high.

"Tequila for me" I said and looked at Eva who was scanning through the menu as if she won't ask for scotch later.

"Scotch for me" see I know her better than anybody else

Oops of course I don't know her better than my brother period.

"Coming right up" the bartender said and disappeared behind the counter.

"So, are we gonna talk about it or are we gonna pretend that none of this happened" she said not caring that I'm her boss.