⊹Τ𝗁ꪱᜒ𝗋𝗍ɣ 𝖥ꪱᜒ𝗏౿⊹

{A little flashback to when Ariana went missing}

Ariana's POV

I don't know how much time passes. So lost I am in the moment and in the text, he sent me. I left my car near the ATM from where I withdrew some cash, both in hopes that Alex won't track me down anytime soon. I barely realize that I am already standing infront of The Ritz Carlton, it's the only place I can stay tonight or for the nights I plan going on missing. Alex won't be able to find me here, because I got this hotel's VVIP card recently without telling him.

I walk into the premises, goes to the receptionist and do the thing I am trained to do since I was 5, smile even if you feel like dying on the inside. She asks for the card, and do the procedure of allotting me the room key. Once she is done, I move towards the stairs that will take me to the 5th floor where my room is. As I reached the floor and the specific room, but as I was about to hold the door handle.

Suddenly, my vision starts to blur, through the haze that blinds me, maybe it's due to all the exhaustion, I start seeing small flickers of light, and a little clarity returns to me as I focus on one spot, and one spot only- its eyes. A deep, chocolate brown swirled with specks of green, its eyes are looking back at me, trying to understand the abstruse.

There's something inside of me that recognizes this one pair of chocolate brown eyes; something that recognizes that it means something to me-that at one time it might have meant the world. My mind rebels as I keep probing for information, the sound awakening a piece of me that I thought I never had. My eyes squeezed shut, I can't help but feel that something is missing, and my hand tightens over the metal.

But as I open my eyes, it's to find those motley-colored eyes looking at me with something akin to understanding. Now, I was able to make words out of the thigs the person was mouthing.

"Are you alright, Miss" his words brought back my sense

I cleared my throat, "umm, yes, I am. Just exhausted I guess, sorry to bother" I apologetically said, though I was still stuttering.

"It's completely fine, have a good rest" the unknown person said, gesturing to the room. I simply gave him my one little genuine smile and turned to go into the room. Keeping the keys in the holder and my little belongings on the table in the living room of my room. I walk away, heading for the showers before cleaning up and heading back to the bed and signing off for the day.

{End of Flashback}

I am pulled out of my thoughts with a ping voice of my phone, which is lying on the table beside me. I stretched out my hand to grab it. It's a double text message from an unknown number.

*Image attached

It was the photo of Jungkook and dad chained to a chair, with a guy standing in all navy blue behind him pointing a gun at dad's head.

I hope sweetheart, now you can visit me and your lover and your dad, won't you?

I swallow hard, my body feeling uncomfortably tight in my clothing. My breath comes out in short spurts, beads of sweat accumulating on my forehead. My heart aches in my chest at something ineffable, the atmosphere goes thicker just as my breathing grows harsher. I was still processing the fact about what the actual fuck happen, when another text came.

I know how intelligent you are darling, use that intelligence and come alone or else...

Without thinking twice, I jumped out of my bed. Collecting my phone in the process, wearing my shoes I dashed out of the room with one thing playing in my head on replay; dad and Jungkook chained to that chair. As I was descending the stairs to the main door, somebody stopped me in tracks.