⊹Τ⍵౿𐓣𝗍ɣ 𝖲ꪱᜒ𝗑⊹

I'll go insane, or I already am

I'll go insane, or I already am. Either it's cause I'm way past my therapy appointments or I'm officially gone insane. An hour ago, I got a call from the HYBE'S that the culprit for Jungkook's hit and run case has been arrested.

That got me in hopes that I could get that guy punished for breaking traffic rules and putting someone's life in danger, I'm currently in police station. Just so, I could see that asshole.

"Miss Jonas, right?" The man packed with muscular body approached me and Uncle who insisted to tag along

Well for Jungkook, he is under observation and rest of the boys are with him to make sure he doesn't throw a fit again saying that he doesn't want to get thoroughly checked.

"Yes that's me" I said and stood up from the chair I was earlier sitting on.

"I'm officer Yeo-jeom, follow me please" he extended the introduction as well as his hand showing the way. He lead us through few doors to what seems like an investigation room where a man seated with fair amount of bandages

The officer dictated me to take seat right opposite the asshole that hit and ran Jungkook.

"He's the culprit, Min-seok" The officer informed as if I ever cared for his introduction.

"Officer Yeo-jeom and uncle can I talk to him in private, if that's allowed" I asked gently to the office, as I had the hunch that there is more to this accident rather than just drink and drive.

The officer nodded whereas uncle wasn't convinced so I tried my one and only trick that works on him. Puppy eyes

"Fine" he huffed and exited the room with the police.

"So, Min-seokshii care to tell why you did it?" I asked coming straight to the point

"I was just.....drunk" he said looking anywhere but my eyes but what I have learnt from my legal studies professor is that. A Culprit will look straight into your eyes if he wants you to believe him.

"You have two daughters that are preparing to give SNU exam, mind if I mendle a little" I threatened him cause he was testing my patience, I'm not someone who likes to place dirty but if want then bring it on baby.

"This is clear blackmailing Miss Jonas" he said confidently as if it'll affect me.

"It is and I'm not kidding one bit of it" I informed him while leaning forward and placing my hands on top of table.

After contemplating for couple of minutes. He lowered his head and spoke

"I c-can't, he'll kill m-my f-family" As soon as these words left him I knew who did it. But still I need to confirm it before taking any action.