⊹Τ⍵౿𐓣𝗍ɣ 𝐄𝗂𝗀ɦ𝗍⊹

Just so you know, this chapter is inspired by JUNGKOOK'S new digit SEVEN(explicit version)🙂enjoy
______________________________________________________

Just so you know, this chapter is inspired by JUNGKOOK'S new digit SEVEN(explicit version)🙂enjoy______________________________________________________

Ding dong

"I'll get that" seri informed us by yelling from the living room to me and aunt who were in the kitchen getting ready to serve the dinner.

After spending 3 hours with my new hot-shot therapist, I came back home to give my mind a much needed break. And just so you know I haven't got the courage to turn on my phone, I know what I will see on that screen so it's better to postpone as much as possible.

Before anything, I need to talk to Mr. Seijen about all the staff's security as each and every worker that is working under my management is precious to me. I can't risk anybody's life, if the bastard(stalker) wants me on my toes then let it be.

As I know how to back fire and that can be deadly as hell. I'll be letting Alex know about the whole thing over the call after the dinner, he'll be super mad if I let him out off any thing

"Ari, did you called oppa here?" I suddenly looked up from my well cooked steak to the person Seri addressed as 'oppa'.

There he is JEON JUNGKOOK in all his glory

Standing in black Rider's tight fitted pants with skin tight full-sleeve t-shirt that gives a tiny peek to his tattooed arm.

"H-hey?" He said raising his hand and waving it slightly which brought me back to reality instead of drooling over him in my wild fantasies.

"I need to make a call, urgently" I turned around to avoid looking at him or I'll for sure burst into ugly cries which I am doing alot  lately.

I was about to walk out of the kitchen area when I felt something strong pulling me back by my wrist and then next thing I knew I was collided by hard surface.

Hard surface?

Holy cow-

It's Jungkook hugging me, like actually tight-grip-that- you-could-die hug. And to make things more amazing I could hear three gasps.

I know the two very well, one is of Seri and another one is of aunt. But the third one I am not quite sure?

Nobody will believe me if I'll say that this man who has choking grip on me that he had been in the hospital for a day and encountered a deadly car accident last night.

The car accident brought back all the memories from the police station earlier this day, to which in reflex I was pushing him away.

"What are you-shhh, I know you need one" he cut my sentence offf