⊹Τ𝗁ꪱᜒ𝗋𝗍ɣ Τ⍵𝗈⊹

Jungkook’s POV

I'm going crazy. There's no other explanation for the fact that I've been pacing around my room for the last seven days every night. Seven days since Ariana walked out the door, and flee out of the country, taking almost all my peace with her for her ‘I miss my home’ trip. Seven days since I assured myself it will all be fine.

And the funny part is it isn't.

In my bid to show her I'm not being obsessive about her, it has been particularly harder after her confession, leaving me in completely distraught. I buried myself in the comeback activities. We have our comeback in almost just three days, I was discharged from the hospital a week ago and mostly my injuries have been healed so I am putting my 200% for the time I lost getting a rest.

A week since I last saw Ariana, A week since I saw her teary eyes that made upset, A week since I last heard from her. I asked Namjoon hyung my ultimate savior to check on Ariana now and then, but Suga hyung beats him to it. Like face-timing Ariana occasionally more specifically right after our practice, or by sending each other the pictures of the meals they have.

I am not jealous, infact I am relieved that atleast she is talking to somebody and not sulking like me who later on regrets his decisions. It was my stupid brain that told her not to contact me, I don’t know what took over me after she revealed that she has no idea about her coming back thing that I simply told her to not inform me about her plans and more accurately stating it as ‘A clean break’ sue me to even think like that more over say it actually.

Every night just like today I am contemplating whether to text her or let her be, I am dying to know how is she and if she misses me just like I miss her.

My thoughts are not helping.

Especially now that I know she's out of my reach.
Why the fuck did I have to listen to my brain when I decided to behave normally and let my ego takeover the duty of the brain?

What the fuck am I still doing here?

I would’ve taken the first flight right after the realization of being a dick to her again hit me in the face as well as in the ass, but my feelings aside I am chained to my duties here as BTS Jungkook. I can’t betray my members or army for the woman I love. 

Despite my feelings for Ariana my bandmates come before her, heck they come even before my own self. I know it’s saddening but it can’t be helped. An incoming call pulled me out of my trace.

“Such-wita hyung” incoming call....

“Yah, where are you?”

“Home, why?” I replied

“Coming to pick you up in 10”

“Why-“ I didn’t get to complete my sentence

Call ended

Yoongi hyung is the man of his words, right after 10 minutes he was right infront of my buildings entrance at the pickup area with him behind the wheel.

“You look like shit” he stated the obvious as I slid into the passenger’s seat.

“As if I don’t know” I rolled me eyes at him

“Where are we going?” I asked fastening my seatbelt.

“Just coming from hospital with your reports, you are good to get drunk and laid” he said, putting the car in drive.

“Hmm”

“Had a word with Ariana?” I know he is looking at me and asking it, but I’ll play dumb.