⊹𝖲౿𝗏౿𐓣⊹

when I lowered my mask and gestured her 'shh' sign.
She then nodded and gave me sweet welcoming smile just like a mother

Mother?!?

But then I pointed my fingure to the staircase as if I'm confirming her that my pig is sleeping soundly in her room.

"Why are we using sign language? do you really thing she will hear us?" She asked me.

Exactly, she will never hear us. After partying like there's no tomorrow she is as good as dead.

"Fuck no she won't, even if we scream on top of our lungs" I said with a sigh.

"Exactly" she said while coming toward me and giving me a hug.

"How have you been?" She asked while breaking the hug.

"Fine and weird" I said with a laugh.

"Good, by the way she's not expecting to hear from you anytime soon" She said which means Jennifer definitely told her about our argument.

"Of course, what else you expect from us" I told her with a mischievous smile.

"Haha, you must be tired so crash on her bed or in your room, I'll wake you both up when it'll be breakfast time"
She told me.

I nodded and walked up to my room with my luggage, I have no power to unpack so I just took my pajama's out and went to Jennie's room and crashed on the bed.

Drunk ass for sure, somebody will rob her at this rate.
Irresponsible brat.

_______________________________________________

1:30 p.m

"What the heck, what the fuck I'm doing here, did i had sex with a girl, fuck, gosh my head i want to throw up-"

I heard somebody saying this at my left side and then I gained my senses.

Jennie's place
Her room
She being drunk
I'm beside her
Throw up-

And with that I shot my head up from the pillow and looked at the ugly creature beside me.

"Don't you fucking dare" I screamed at her face.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh you bitch what the heck are you doing here?" She screamed on top of her lungs

"Good morning to you too, of course I came here to wish you" I said with a disgusted look.

"Umm weren't you supposed to stay angry at me for another 3 days" she asked while raising one of her eyebrow.

"Your welcome" I said sarcastically.

"Wish me then" she said

"I did, can't you see a hot freaking girl came to wish you so it's enough I guess" I told her, me being there with her is more than enough.

In place of saying something she just hugged me.

What's the deal with everybody hugging me unexpectedly these days, I know I'm lovable but you can't scare me like that.

"Thank you, it really means alot. I wasn't able to party properly last night because of our argument" she mumbled while still hugging me.

"Excuse me, do you have extra liver or what, how can you party so much. I can't even handle 3 glass of alcohol"
I told her

Alcohol were never my and Alex's thing.

"It's because your little ass is scared to ruin your companies or your dad's reputation" she said while breaking the hug.