⊹Τ𝗁ꪱᜒ𝗋𝗍ɣ 𝖥𝗈υ𝗋⊹

Jungkook's POV

Last 9 hours and 50 minutes of nonstop flight has drained my energy. I quickly texted Alex letting him know I touched their home-country. Last time when me and Ariana talked about my possible visit here, this was the last situation I thought of coming here in. Getting through the security check I got a text back from him 'saying he is sending his men to pick me'. As I exited the airport, the minus temperature of Vancouver's welcomed me with open arms and from far I could still spot Alex's wide built sitting in a black car with rolled down window. I was walking close to the vehicle, when what I assume his men got out of the car and took care of my luggage. The guy gestured me to enter the car.

I opened the car's door to be met with warmth and a worn-out Alex gazing into space, as I closed the door he came out of his trace.

"Oh, hey. Didn't expected you to get here" his hoarse voice wasn't as dominating as it was the last time we met.

"I want to be there for Ariana, d-did you find her?" my voice cracked, dreading that she is fine. He shook his head. I defeatedly sigh.

"Don't worry we'll find her. How's Mr. Jonas?" I was concerned about their father as much as I was concerned about Ariana, because as yoongi hyung told me. He had cardiac arrest recently and any major news can cause him issue.

"W-we didn't tell him. He is on bed rest, so he d-doesn't know about the news or her" he looked away and replied. Which I can totally understand.

"Sorry, I didn't know about his health" if I knew I would've tagged along Ariana, maybe then I could've prevented her from going missing.

But why didn't she tell me about her father's health?

Didn't she trust me enough?

"It's alright, it was me who told her not to tell you. Otherwise, you would've left everything and came with her. Just like............now" he said meeting my gaze, as if he understands the growing guilt inside me. I was about to say something when his phone rang.

Now that, he is hearing to whoever on the phone, I could see the evidence of sleepless nights he has spent finding his sister clearly on his face, the loss of shine he had in his eyes. How funny thing is this that just one 5'6 woman has control over so many people around her.

Alex turned to me with hopeful eyes and I knew I got our Ariana back, now I just pray that is well and safe. And I swear to God, I'll be the biggest bastard in the world if I ever let her go now. He quickly ended the call an gave me all his attention.

"We found her" and there is the shine I was talking about; he got his shine just by hearing that his baby sister is finally found.

"Is she fine? Did he..." I trailed not wanting to go there.

"She is fine, she went to dad's this morning and no he didn't get her" he said finally with a sigh of relief.

I thank to all the Gods for keeping her safe and returning her to us, to me. Me and Alex ha the biggest smiles plastered on our faces knowing that the woman we both cherish is safe and sound. I texted hyungs to let them know, she is fine. Now that my girl is safe and soon will be in my arms, I determined to find every fucker who made her go through this all over again. And kill them with my own two hands, a painful ride to hell.

Ariana's POV

I stumble back to home early in the crisp of the morning, I have been roaming around the country like the lost wanderer since past two days. Maybe I am actually a lost wanderer at this point, I withdrew handful of cash as soon as I left home that morning. Not wanting Alex to keep tabs on me through my credit card, I left home that day in hopes of getting my mind straight on few things but turns out my story writer has some other plans.