⊹𝐄𝗂𝗀ɦ𝗍⊹

Ariana's POV:-

He ended the call and I was so happy, like wow yes I did it.

Finally, we got this
thank you God!

But my thoughts and happiness was disturbed with the name flashing on my phone

Dan💀......
BUZZ..
BUZZ..
BUZZ..

I picked it up and placed it on my ear.

"Hey! Riana where are you? Why ain't you in your office? Are you sick? I'm coming over okay? Do you have medicines? Hey, are you there? He bombard me with the questions

"I'm fine" I single answered him.

"Are you mad? I'm sorry Ariana, where are you tell me? I'll bring velvet cake to compensate" he asked in desperate voice.

"New york" again I single answered him.

"What?!? What the heck you are doing in NY, and if you wanted to go atleast you would've called me, I would've tagged along, then like that you weren't alone" he said.

"Nothing important, personal event" I replied

"Hey, I'm sorry I overreacted, I'm coming there okay? Which hotel are you in?" He asked.

"I'm fine and I'm at castor, so you don't have to come" I said in a cold voice.

Because I'm definitely mad with him, like I respect his private time but he too does know that I won't call him unless and until it is too much urgent.

People say it right,
That humans get blind in love. Ha

"Ariana..... I'm really sorry, I just shouldn't have said that please girl I'm sorry, you know I can stand my girlfriend being angry but not you" he said in a low voice

And that last part made me chuckle a little

No, you can't?!?
You are mad at him like really really mad

"It's fine Dan, I understand I should've handled it myself, you too have a life" I told him.

"No, I'm coming there" he said.

"Dan, listen to me I'm going to Seoul in 2 days and I'll be back soon, so just help Alex with stuff or he'll burn the office out of frustration" I said, because Alex alone in office is like wild tigers without chain in the the city.

"You're sure?" He asked me.

"100%, okay I gotta go, hanging a birthday girl to wait is a crime, bye" I told him.

"Bye and wish her from my side" he said and with that I ended the call.
____________________________________________________________

We had our breakfast or I would say Brunch because it was almost 2:45 in the afternoon.
Jennifer had a rehearsal for a runway in an hour, so she excused herself after the meal to get dressed.

And here I'm sitting in the backyard scrolling through some old files. And suddenly I came across a note scribbled on a decorative page in I guess kids handwriting. Though I'm not completely sure.