44

Changbin and Seungmin were already on their third round but it didn't seem like they were stopping anytime soon. Their pheromones were heavy in the air. Changbin was feeling extra sensitive and Seungmin was extra possessive.

"Say it again hyung," Seungmin said as he slowly thrusted into the older.

"Y-your my alpha," Changbin stuttered out as Seungmin picked up his pace.

"Fuck hyung," Seungmin moaned out as the older clenched hard around him.

They were both on their knees. Changbin was leaning back onto Seungmin as the younger fucked into him from behind. "Y-you're so deep," he moaned out.

"But you like that hyung," Seungmin said, re-adjusting his thrust to hit the older directly on his prostate. Changbin gasped feeling overwhelming pleasure.

"W-wait, I just came."

"Cum again for me Changbin," Seungmin said, moving his hand down to grasp around the older's cock. He started stroking it in time with his thrusting. Changbin arched back into him and came with a loud moan. He thrusted a few more times before cumming into the condom.

They untangled and collapsed on the bed trying to catch their breath. Changbin stared over at the younger, he really is cute, he thought.

"What are you thinking about?" Seungmin asked, bringing up his hand to caress the older's cheek.

Changbin felt shy, "C-can we cuddle?"

Seungmin looked over at the older surprised, but quickly nodded his head and opened his arms. He watched as Changbin scooted closer to him and finally laid on his chest. I hope he can't hear how loud my heart is beating, he thought.

They laid in comfortable silence for a while until Changbin spoke up, "Umm I was thinking. Maybe I should go home for a few days. A-After what happened I think I should really talk to my mom and get my pheromones under control. I don't want to be in that situation again."

Seungmin listened intently, he didn't love the idea of being away from the older, especially since they just agreed to start dating. However, he knew the older was right. Changbin needed to learn to control his pheromones; that would be the only way the could go out on dates. Dates, he thought. We can go on dates!

Seungmin pulled the older closer into his embrace, putting his face into Changbin's hair. "If you think that would be best, then I think you should."

Changbin tightened his arms around the younger's waist. I feel so comfortable and safe, he thought. "It will only be a few days. You won't even notice I am gone," he said, pulling back from the younger slightly to look at his face.

"That isn't possible," Seungmin countered, leaning down and capturing the older's lips. He deepened the kiss feeling Changbin reciprocated. He smirked and pulled back, "If we keep going, you're not going to be able to walk tomorrow."

Changbin blushed, understanding what the younger was implying. "I think I can handle it."

Seungmin eyes widen, but he moved back in and kissed the older again. He rolled them so that he was on top of Changbin. He slowly made his way down the older's body kissing and licking down it. His hands gripped at Changbin's hips, trying to keep him still.

"N-no more. Just put it in," Changbin moaned, squirming underneath the younger's touch.

"God hyung. You really know how to drive someone crazy," Seungmin said, sitting up. He grabbed a condom from the side table and rolled it on. He lined his cock up with the older's hole and slid it in. He gritted his teeth feeling the wet warmth engulf his dick.

Changbin whimpered from the intrusion, feeling sensitive from their rounds earlier. He moaned out feeling Seungmin lift his legs so the younger could go even deeper.

"You're clenching so much," Seungmin said through gritted teeth. "Can I move?"

Changbin nodded his head, not trusting his voice. Seungmin pulled out and thrusted back in, making him cry out. He already felt like cumming. The younger was hitting him right on his prostate and it was driving him crazy.

"Fuck hyung, you're going to make me cum already," Seungmin moaned. He dropped the older's legs so he could kiss him. Changbin's hands moved to his hair making a shiver run down his spine.

"Don't stop," Seungmin whispered against Changbin's lips. He started thrusting faster and the older moaned into their kiss.

Their breathing hitched as they came together. Their kisses soften and Seungmin's thrust came to a halt.

"Fuck hyung" Seungmin exclaimed, slowly pulling out of the older. He moved to lay down next to Changbin. Both trying to catch their breath. "We should eat something. We've been fucking for hours."

Changbin nodded his head and watched as Seungmin got up. He moved to get up, but the younger shook his head.

"Stay here. I'll bring a cloth in to clean you up."

Changbin blushed and shook his head no. That would be too embarrassing, he thought.

Seungmin was having none of it though. He kissed the older on the forward, "Just stay. I will be right back."

Changbin pouted after him, but didn't argue. Honestly he was happy the younger was taking care of him. Is this how's it going to always be? he thought. He laid back down on his side and waited for Seungmin to come back. 

—————

899 words