38

Changbin woke up with a groan he rolled over onto his back to stare up at the ceiling. Did we really have sex all night? he thought to himself. After they went a few rounds on the couch they moved to the younger's bedroom. The scenes from the night before and his face heated up. It all felt like a fever dream. He turned to look at the younger, but realized the bed was empty next to him. He heard noises coming from the kitchen and decided he should go see what Seungmin was doing. He groaned getting out of bed, His body was sore, he sat up and realized he was clean and in boxers. I don't even remember getting dressed last night...did he clean me up? He thought. The thought of the younger taking care of him made his heart flutter. He looked over at the younger's closest and decided to grab a shirt. He won't mind right? He thought.

Seungmin was making them breakfast and was finishing up and about to go wake the older up when he heard a shuffling and turned towards his bedroom. He watched a shy Changbin walk out wearing his shirt and he was instantly turned on. He swallowed suppressing those feelings.

"Morning," Seungmin said, smiling at the older.

"Morning," Changbin shyly mumbled back, noticing the younger was shirtless again.

"I made us some breakfast if you wanna sit. I am almost done."

Changbin nodded and went and sat down, waiting for the younge to come over with their plates. He watched Seungmin moving around in the kitchen when he noticed marks on the younger's back. What are those? He thought as he stared at them. Were those there yesterday? The realization that they were scratch marks dawned on him. He turned bright red and groaned into his hands feeling embarrassed.

Seungmin walked over and put their plates down, "Are you okay?'

Changbin mumbled, "yes."

Seungmin watched the older for a minute before sitting down and started eating. "Eat before it gets cold."

Changbin picked his head up and started eating. He mumbled, "thank you."

Seungmin was watching him again. He's cute when he blushes, he thought. I wonder what's got him so embarrassed? His thoughts were interrupted.

"Are you not going to work today?" Changbin asked between bites of food.

Seungmin shook his head no. "I figured I would play hooky with you today," he said smiling. "Plus after last night, I was worried you were going to go into heat. So, I thought it would be better if I stuck around today."

Changbin blushed at the mention of last night. Scenes from last night played in his mind again and he couldn't keep eye contact with the younger. Staring off into space. "Oh," he mumbled.

"So what do you want to do today?"

Changbin looked back at him, biting his bottom lip. He shifted in his seat, all the thoughts of last night had turned him on and he had gotten a boner. Without realizing it he was releasing his pheromones.

The smell hit Seungmin's nose and his eyes grew dark. He stared at the older, "Are you turned on hyung?"

Changbin gasped at the honorifics, getting even more turned on. "Umm...I-I..." he couldn't finish his sentence, too embarrassed to admit he was turned on. 

"I can help with that," Seungmin said lowly.

Changbin was slowly nodding his head before he realized what he was doing. The next thing he knew he was being picked up. The younger's lips on him and their breakfast abandoned. His back hit the bed and he was already a moaning mess.

Seungmin lifted the hem of Changbin's shirt, pausing to get permission, which the older nodded. He continued to lift the older's shirt over and his lips were immediately on Changbin. Biting and sucking at his neck and collarbone. He pressed his clothed boner against the older's and he started grinding into Changbin.

Changbin moaned, feeling electricity in every touch. His hands were tangled in the younger's hair gripping and pulling at it, making Seungmin moan against him. He opened his eyes when he no longer felt the younger's lips on him and was staring into Seungmin's eyes. The younger leaned down and connected their lips. Changbin moaned, loving it.

Seungmin slipped in his tongue, feeling the warmth and wettest from the older's tongue. He went back to grind down on Changbin, making him moan even more into their kiss. He was so hard, and was ready to fuck the older.

They kissed for a few more minutes, when Seungmin pulled back, making Changbin whine, not wanting the kiss to end. Seungmin smirked and loved how fucked out the older already looked and they had just started.

"You are so beautiful hyung," Seungmin said , pushing some of Changbin's curly hair out of his face. "I can't wait to ruin you."

——————————-

Yes more smut cause why not 🤭🤭

818 words