1

"Has anything changed for you?" Dr. Chan said.

Changbin shook his head no looking down at the ground. "Nothing's changed."

Dr. Chan nodded, "Looks like you still haven't had your heat and you haven't developed pheromones yet. That's all for today then, let me know if anything changes, but I will see you next week."

Dr. Chan watched Changbin get up and leave. He remembered back when Changbin's mom first came to him when Changbin was only 6, begging him to help her Omega son. He was a very late bloomer and Dr. Chan grew more worried for the day his heat would finally come.

Changbin has always been seen as an alpha. He wasn't super tall but he was muscular and strong. His confidence and attitude made up for his height. He didn't bother to correct people when they thought he was an alpha since he didn't give off any pheromones anyways. At 25 years old he still hasn't had his heat. He wasn't concerned though, he just lived on with his life not thinking much of it. Today there were no expectations. He worked at a shipping company with pretty much a whole crew of alphas. There were a few other omegas but they mainly worked in the office.

"Changbin, come help me unload this truck." Seungmin yelled at him.

He grumbled under his breath. Wiping the sweat off his forehead he took his shirt off. He didn't like Seungmin, he wasn't even sure why. They started off as friends when Seungmin had first arrived at the company but now he couldn't stand the younger.

"Hey, I'm older than you. You better treat me with respect." Changbin yelled back.

"Maybe I will respect you when you earn my respect," Seungmin spat back.

Changbin looked ready to argue with him but he's interrupted, "Can we please go a day without you two fighting? Let's just finish up so we can go get some food," Lee Know says.

Neither of them argue with Lee Know, he could be scary when he got angry. They finished unloading the rest of the truck in silence and were finally finished for the day.

Jisung comes running out of the office towards Lee Know and gives him a peck on the cheek. "Guys, let's go to dinner. It's our treat!"

They all headed inside to clock out for the night and walked over together to a restaurant nearby. Seungmin and Changbin had to sit next to each and choose to completely ignore each other. Halfway through dinner Changbin felt a weird heat starting to take over him. His cheeks flushed and he was so hot. His insides burned and his stomach was in knots. He needed some fresh air so he excused himself and stumbled his way outside.

Seungmin turned to watch him go when a sweet smell caught his attention. It smelled like honey, it was very faint but he lifted his nose in the air and took deep inhale of it. Where is this smell coming from, he thought. A few minutes passed and Changbin hadn't returned yet. He decided to go check on the older. When he got outside he couldn't find him. He walked up the street a little wondering where he went. Suddenly he was hit with that sweet honey smell again and he heard a whimper. He turned towards the sound and saw Changbin hunched over and he started walking towards him when the honey smells hit him again.

"You're an omega," Seungmin asked, shocked, stopping in his tracks.

Changbin has now completely fallen over on the ground and was sitting there panting, he realizes Seungmin there and looks up. His face flushed and tears fell down his face. His eyes glazed over and he barely looked like he's comprehending anything that was happening.

Changbin reached out towards Seungmin, "it hurts" he says.

Seungmin groans, he isn't sure what he should do but he knows he couldn't leave the older omega out here alone. He walks towards the older and helps him up. He's way lighter than I expected, he thought. He heads towards the closest hotel since he isn't sure where the older lives.

By the time they got there Changbin was a mess, whimpering and crying wanting this heat that's engulfed him to go away. He was in and out of his haze. In a moment of clarity he heard Seungmin on the phone.

"Yea, he wasn't feeling good. No we weren't fighting. Ok I'll see you tomorrow." Seungmin said, pacing back and forth in front of the bed where Changbin was laying.

Seungmin turns towards Changbin, who's now sitting up, "Ok I'll see you tomorrow. Try and sleep it off," he says, going to turn away.

Changbin grabs Seungmin's hand pulling him back. He is shocked at how much strength the older has at the moment. He falls on top of Changbin. The honey smell is so intense now, making it hard for Seungmin to think straight.

"Please help me," Changbin mumbles.

"Ok why don't we cuddle for a bit and see if that helps you calm down." Seungmin says, rolling them over and letting the older into his arms.

Changbin starts to rub his face into Seungmin's chest, loving how he smells, mahogany woods. He continued to inhale Seungmin's smell, letting it overwhelm his senses. He got more on top of the younger and started rubbing himself on the younger.

Seungmin gripped Changbin's hips, "What are you doing?"

Changbin didn't say anything, he only let out little whimpers and continued to rub his dick against Seungmin's.

Seungmin's eyes widened, the honey smell was so intense now. Fuck was it always this intense, he thought. He moved to push the older off of him but Changbin held him down. Where is he getting this strength from? He thought bewildered.

"Don't regret this in the morning." Seungmin said, grabbing the older's face and kissing him hard.

Seungmin let the lust take over him and Changbin moaned into the kiss. It's going to be a long night, he thought.
_____________________
thoughts so far?🤔

omgaverse is actual one of my favorite things to read so i hope it do it justice!

also can we talk about seungbin lately?! they have been very clingy hehe great inspo for me!

1013 words