39

Changbin had lost count of how many times they had done it by now, but the pleasure still coursing through his body made it so that he didn't want to stop. He was on his knees and Seungmin was thrusting into him from behind. The younger was hitting his prostate with every thrust and he was on the verge of cumming again.

"S-seungmin," Changbin moaned.

The younger didn't stop his movement, instead he leaned over Changbin's body to get close to the older's ear. "What is it hyung? Hmm? Are you going to cum again?" He said while sneaking his hand to the front of Changbin's body. He wrapped his hand around the older's cock, making Changbin whimper.

"W-wait," Changbin cried out, feeling Seungmin stroke his cock. The younger slowly pumped him and his body tensed from the pleasure. He was on the verge of cumming when Seungmin stopped and made him whimper from the loss of sensation.

Seungmin grabbed Changbin by the waist and pulled him backwards so they were both on their knees sitting up. He gasped, Seungmin was somehow even deeper in this position and he could feel it as the younger was thrust into him slowly.

Seungmin put his hand on the older's stomach and push slightly. "Do you feel that hyung? That's how my cock inside you?"

Changbin gasped, his eyes flew open, feeling pleasure surge through him. "D-don't."

"You seem to like it when I push here though," Seungmin teased, gently pushing down on the older's stomach again, causing Changbin to moan. "You clench so hard around me when I do."

"D-don't say stuff like," Changbin gasped out, feeling like he was about to cum.

Seungmin smirked, his hand moving down to start stroking Changbin's cock again. "Let's come together hyung."

Seungmin picked up his pace, Changbin could only throw his head back and moan. It didn't take long for him to cum and Seungmin followed suit after a few sloppy thrust. After catching their breath and getting cleaned up they decided to finally get some food.

"Do you feel like getting out of the house and eating out or would you feel more comfortable eating at home?" Seungmin asked, while they were getting dressed.

Changbin blushed from the mention of this being their home, before he could answer Seungmin handed him one of his shirts and he blushed even deeper shyly accepting the garment. Cute, Seungmin thought.

"Umm can we eat here and then maybe go for a walk later?"

Seungmin nodded his head, "I'll order us something then."

After clearing the kitchen from their uneaten breakfast food. They decided to sit and watch a movie while they waited on food, though neither of them really paying attention to it. Each in their own thoughts about what they were doing. Seungmin kept glancing over at Changbin and watching the older. Changbin could feel the younger staring at him, and nervously started biting his lips. Why does he keep staring at me? He thought. He finally got the courage and turned to look at Seungmin.

Seungmin blushed from getting caught, and cleared his throat. It was his turn to turn back to the TV and pretend to pay attention to the TV. He could feel Changbin still staring at him and turned back to look at the older.

"I..." Seungmin started when the doorbell rang. Signally their food was finally there. He turned towards the door, pouting that he was interrupted. He got up and answered the door as Changbin moved to the kitchen to grab them plates and drinks. They both settled down at the table eating in silence.

"What were you going to say earlier?" Changbin finally asked, not being able to deal with how quiet it was anymore.

Seungmin blushed, looking away from Changbin, "Oh...umm...we don't have to talk about it right now."

Changbin stared at the blushing man in front of him. He really is adorable, he thought. "We can just talk about it now. It's fine."

"Oh okay then," Seungmin said, he still refused to make eye contact with the older feeling shy now. "It's just that you've been living here for a little while now and y-you know how I feel about you and umm..." Seungmin stopped and turned to look at Changbin finally. "I think you feel the same about me...even if you don't admit it...What I'm trying to say is, will you go out with me?"

————————————
was I evil for ending it there. yes, yes I was. But im okay with that. 😈
749 words