37

Changbin moaned around Seungmin's cock, feeling the younger's tongue going in and out of his asshole. He was starting to get lost in the pleasure and he could feel his cock leak precum onto the younger's chest. Seungmin had a strong grip on his thighs so he couldn't run away, but he didn't want to. As embarrassing as it was, the younger was making him feel incredible and he was ready to cum. He was having a hard time keeping a steady pace on Seungmin's cock, but the younger didn't seem to care.

Seungmin pulled back and started kissing Changbin's butt cheeks. "I cannot get enough of you hyung." Changbin moaned from his statement and he smirked. "You really do like it when I call you hyung." He slipped in two of his fingers, watching as the older's hole clenched around them before pulling them out. "You're already so wet, are you ready hyung?"

Changbin let Seungmin's cock slip from in between his lips and sat up some. He turned around and looked at the younger and nodded his head.

"Fuck you are so sexy hyung," Seungmin said, releasing some of his pheromones. "Can you turn around for me?"

Changbin moved and situated himself so he was now facing Seungmin, who was putting a condom on and he felt shy all of sudden. He wanted to hide, but had nowhere to do so. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt a hand touching his cheek. He looked down and Seungmin was leaning in. He moved before thinking and leaned down to meet the younger half way. And their lips touch. He felt all his worries just disappeared and he melted into the kiss.

The kisses started out soft and quickly grew more heated as they tasted each other. Raw emotions pouring into their kiss. Changbin couldn't help the moans that tumbled out of his mouth into the younger's. Their pheromones swirled in the air and they both felt drunk off of them. Without breaking their kiss he felt Seungmin rubbing the head of his cock on his hole. He pulled back, wanting to do it himself.

"W-wait. L-let me do it."

Seungmin stopped his movements. Surprised by the older's request. "Are you sure?"

Changbin bit his lip, he was nervous since he had never been the one to put it in, but he wanted to try. He felt like he should. "Y-yes."

Seungmin watched him closely, before nodding his head, "Okay, but don't feel like you have to push yourself okay?"

Changbin nodded and took some deep breaths before reaching behind him to replace the younger's hand with his own. He lined it up with his hole and sat back, feeling it stretch him open. He whimpered, the sensation so familiar but not something he has gotten quite used to. He felt himself relax when Seungmin released more pheromones. He slowly bottomed out and they both groaned.

"You're clenching so much hyung," Seungmin groaned, gripping Changbin's hips.

"I-it feels so good," Changbin moaned out. He put his hands on the younger's chest and slowly started moving up and down on Seungmin's cock. He felt the younger's grip tightened on his hips, but he couldn't stop himself from moving. He watched as the pleasure played across the younger's face. Seungmin's eyes clenched closed and he was gasping with every movement. He leaned down and collided their lips.

Seungmin took the opportunity to fuck up into Changbin, who was constantly moaning into their kiss. He could tell the older was close, and picked up his pace. He started sucking on the older's bottom lip guiding Changbin's hip down to meet his thrust. Changbin came with a shutter and he continued to fuck him through his orgasm, cumming a few moments after from how hard the older was clenching around him. Only stopping when the older whimpered from the overstimulation. They both breathed hard trying to catch their breath. Changbin was laying on the younger's chest, while Seungmin stroked his back.

"You are too sexy, hyung." Seungmin said, he groaned, feeling Changbin clench around him.

Changbin leaned back a little to look at Seungmin, "again."

Seungmin wasn't sure if he heard the older correctly, "Again?"

"I feel like I'm finally quenching a thirst I have had for so long and I don't want to stop."

Seungmin's eyes widened and his mouth gaped open, shocked by the statement. Before he had time to register, Changbin was already moving up and down on his still hard cock. "Fuck hyung." He sat up, making his cock go deeper in the older making Changbin moan. He took the opportunity to put his mouth on one of Changbin's nipples, swirling his tongue around it. The older clenched around him even more.

"Do you like that hyung? Do you like when I tease your nipples?"

Changbin moaned in response. His hands moved to tangle into the younger's hair, pulling Seungmin even closer to him. Seungmin was moving them so now he was laying on his back and the younger was on top of him. Seungmin had moved from his nipples and was trailing kisses up his chest onto his neck and finally connecting their lips.

Seungmin continued the kiss while moving his hands down to the older's legs and pulled them up to push them against the older's chest. Changbin moaned into their kiss feeling how deep he was hitting now. He slowly pulled back and thrusted back in hard.

Changbin broke their kiss, throwing his head back moaning. He felt Seungmin continue his pace, hitting his prostate with every thrust and he felt like he was close again.

"Fuck hyung," Seungmin moaned. "You're going to make me cum again."

"I-i'm close too."

Hearing that Seungmin picked up the pace, thrusting harder into the older. They both came with a moan. Seungmin let go of Changbin's legs so he could relax, and they both stared at each other while they caught their breath.

"Again?"

--------------------------------

RIP changbin's ass lol XD

992 words