26

Seungmin ran all the way to Changbin's house remembering to call the doctor on the way over. He finally reached the older's house and rang the doorbell. It took a second for Changbin to answer, but when he finally did he slowly opened the door. Seungmin was standing there out of breath leaning on the doorframe. They made eye contact and Seungmin pushed himself forward and wrapped his arms around the older.

"You're okay now. I'm here. You don't have to worry anymore." Seungmin said, squeezing the older tighter. He released some calming pheromones to try and help Changbin calm down.

Changbin relaxed into his arms, feeling his eyes tear up again. He squeezed the younger tighter and buried his head into the younger's chest. They stayed like that for a while until he was ready to let go. They walked over to his bed and sat down.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Seungmin asked.

Changbin took a deep breath, still feeling shaky. "I just feel a bit sick, but I will be okay. T-thank you for coming."

Seungmin pulled him closer to him, letting him lean his head on his shoulder. He was still releasing his pheromones, hoping that would help. His pheromones. They make me feel so comfortable. I just want him to hold me, Changbin thought. He blushed, and moved to sit up.

"You don't have to move."

Changbin shook his head, "I...C-can you hold me?"

Seungmin's eyes widened from the older's question, but he quickly nodded his head and opened his arms. They moved more onto the bed so that Changbin could lay on top of him. He wrapped his arms around the older and they both relaxed.

Meanwhile Hyunjin tried to text Changbin a few times to let him know that he was on his way, but hadn't heard from the older. He was now outside of his brother's apartment building when he ran into someone.

"Oh sorry about that," He said and glanced up, making eye contact with Dr. Chan,.

"Oh it's you. Changbin's younger brother," Chan said, smiling at him.

"What are you doing here?" Hyunjin asked, suspicious of the doctor.

"Changbin called me, well actually his alpha called me. Seems like Changbin ran into some trouble earlier. So I am here to check in on him."

"Why are you here at his place though? You could've had him come in."

Chan sighed, getting annoyed with Hyunjin. "Look, I already told you I have no interest in your brother. I am here on a professional level. Seungmin, his alpha, said it would be better for me to come here. So here I am."

Chan turned to walk inside the building, before Hyunjin could answer. Hyunjin followed him inside. "You haven't met Seungmin yet right?" Hyunjin shook his head no. "Well you will get to today."

They reached Changbin's floor, and Chan glanced at his phone. He walked over to Changbin's door and went to turn the knob.

"Aren't you going to knock?"

Chan glanced over at Hyunjin. "Changbin is sleeping, the door is unlocked. Any other questions?"

Hyunjin glared at him, but shook his head no. They both walked into the apartment and found the two males on the bed. They walked over and Seungmin held a hand up to his lips, letting them know to be quiet. Changbin was sleeping on his chest, and he was gently rubbing his back.

"Thank you for coming, Dr. Chan," Seungmin whispered. "He just fell asleep not long ago. So I don't want to get up."

"You don't have to. Glad to see he is calmer though."

Hyunjin knelt down and stared at his brother. Concern was written all over his face. Seungmin glanced at Chan, giving him a confused look.

"Oh, this is Changbin's younger brother, Hyunjin."

Hyunjin reached up and stroke Changbin's head, the older snuggling deeper into Seungmin. "Thank you for taking care of him," Hyunjin said, finally glancing up at Seungmin. Wow he is so young, he thought.

"Of course. I would do anything for him." Seungmin said, hugging the older tighter into him.

Hyunjin nodded and stood back up. "So what happened?"

Seungmin sighed, "He is feeling other alphas' pheromones now." He glanced over at Chan, worried filled his eyes.

"This isn't a bad thing. It's completely normal for him to feel other's pheromones, it just means he's getting better. You're doing good Seungmin. You are good for him."

Seungmin nodded, and glanced back down at Changbin. "I will keep an eye on him."

————————-

I'm working on a new Hyunlix story! It's a new theme that I'm exploring. It's been a rough but exciting journey writing it so far. Keep an eye out for it! Here's a sneak peek of the cover!

 Keep an eye out for it! Here's a sneak peek of the cover!

755 words