24

Much to Seungmin's protest, Changbin decided to go home. He had a lot to think about and he needed to do it away from the younger. He didn't even know how to answer Seungmin and left without ever giving the younger an answer. Seungmin didn't say anything else about it, but he knew it bothered the younger. How could it not?

Changbin decided to walk home from Seungmin's thinking the fresh air would help clear his head. Thankfully he didn't live far from the younger and the weather was nice outside. He looked around at the people around him letting his thoughts wander.

He thought back to what Seungmin said earlier, do I still hate him? Changbin thought. He couldn't deny that sex between them was amazing. It felt even better than he imagined. Their sex adventures from the night before and this morning flashing in his mind. He felt himself get hard, shaking the thoughts out of his mind. Now is not the time to be thinking about that, Changbin scolded himself.

He made it home and walked inside, collapsing on his bed. Exhausted from everything that had conspired the last few weeks. What should I do? How should we move forward from here, he thought. He remembered how Seungmin had asked him to go out a few days earlier. Should we date? Is that what's best for us? Do I even like him? He thought.

He groaned, giving himself a headache from thinking about everything. He thought about Seungmin, he really isn't a bad person. He has been there for me this whole time. We have had some bumps in the road, but still he was there for me. His heart started beating faster when he thought of Seungmin. Why is my heart beating so fast? Do I like Seungmin? No...no way! I'm just tired...yeah just tired.

He rolled onto his back to stare at the ceiling. What should I do? Before he could answer himself his phone rang. Picking it up he saw it was his brother. Damn it, I do not want to have to deal with him right now. He groaned not wanting to answer, but still did.

"Hello Hyunjin."

"Hey hyung. I heard mom met your so called boyfriend while I was away."

Changbin rubbed his head, feeling that headache getting worse. "Yes, what about it?"

"You timed it so that mom would meet him while I was away. Because you and I both know that I would know that you were lying."

"Why are you doing this? Mom likes him. What does it matter to you?"

"Hyung! You know exactly why. You are unstable and you should be home where we can keep an eye on you."

"I am fine! Stop worrying. I got this. I don't need you meddling in my life."

Hyunjin sighed, "I'm just worried about you. That's all."

"I...I know, but I really got it."

"Fine I'm coming over tomorrow to meet your boyfriend then."

Changbin sat up. This is complicating things right now, he thought. "That isn't necessary," he protested.

"It's happening whether you want it to or not hyung. I will see you tomorrow."

Changbin hung up the phone, collapsing back down on the bed. Fuck, he thought. He just needed time to figure things out, and now they were getting complicated again. I need to talk to Seungmin now. I hope he will be okay with this. He decided to grab some food and sleep for the rest of the day, leaving everything to deal with tomorrow.

———————————-

Shorter chapter but as bratty as hyunjin is being. He just cares for his older brother!

592 words