2

"Ahh...please...agh."

Changbin was a moaning mess. Pleasuring coursing through him. Sending shivers up and down his body.

God, he is so sensitive, Seungmin thought. He had two fingers in the older pumping them in and out stretching him out. He pushed another finger in and felt Changbin clench around his fingers. He pumped in a few more times, Changbin moaning underneath him. He pulled his fingers out and turn to look for a condom, but before he could Changbin grabbed him and pulled him down.

"No, don't stop!" Changbin practically yelled at Seungmin.

Seriously, Why is he so strong?! Seungmin thought.

"I'm just looking for a condom," Seungmin said, leaning back a little to look at Changbin.

Changbin looked back at the younger his eyes unfocused. He still looked dazed and he smiled. He pulled Seungmin back down and into a kiss. He's still completely out of it.

This guy...Seungmin thought. He leaned into the kiss, slipping his tongue into the older's mouth. Changbin moaned, feeling their tongues intertwined. He pulled back and pecked the older's lips.

"Let me find a condom." Seungmin whispered against his lips. He got up and went to look for one, while Changbin whimpered from the bed.

Seungmin quickly located one ripping it open with his teeth and rolling it on his dick. He moved back onto the bed lifting one of Changbin's legs and lined himself up and pushed in slowly. The older moaned, clenching down hard.

Through clenched teeth Seungming said, "Relax, you're clenching too hard."

Changbin's whole body was so overwhelmed with pleasure, his mind so foggy from his heat. He couldn't think of anything else but getting fucked. "More, please."

Seungmin thrusted in more so he was all the way inside Changbin. "UNGH," Changbin moaned, the pleasure making his whole body tingle.

Seungmin grabbed Changbin's other leg, pushing Changbin's legs against his chest so he could go in deeper. He started thrusting in and out at a steadier pace, the older squirming underneath him.

Changbin squeezed his eyes shut, moans tumbling out of his mouth. Seungmin was hitting his prostate with every thrust and he was starting to see stars.

"I-I'm going to cum," Changbin stuttered out. Seungmin started thrusting harder into the older.

"FUCK," Changbin yelled, cumming hard onto his stomach. He clenched hard around the younger, making him cum as well.

The heat Changbin was feeling hadn't settled yet. Seungmin was pulling out of him, making him moan. "Ca-can we go again?" Changbin asked, getting up on his elbows.

Seungmin stared down at Changbin and nodded his head. The older was emitting pheromones again and the lust was taking over Seungmin again.

"Turn around," Seungmin told Changbin. The older struggled a bit, but eventually was able to turn over onto his stomach.

Seungmin grabbed another condom and put it on while watching Changbin flip over. He grabbed the older's hips when he did and pulled him back so he was more on his knees then laying down. He lined himself up with Changbin's hole and pushed in. They both groaned from the sensation and the olde pushed his hips back to have Seungmin deeper inside him. Seungmin gripped harder onto Changbin's hips, pulling the older back to meet his thrust.

"Oh my g-god," Changbin moaned.

Seungmin was again hitting his prostate with every thrust. He was leaking precum and already ready to cum again. Seungmin leaned forward, pulling one of his arms back so that he would sit up and lean back onto the younger.

Seungmin wrapped his right arm around Changbin, holding him against him so he could thrust into him. With his other hand he turned Changbin's face to the side so that he could kiss the older.

Changbin moaned into the kiss, the need to cum growing in his stomach. Seungmin slipped his tongue into the older's and their tongues intertwined. God, I never knew he could be this sexy. Wait what am I thinking? He thought. He snaked his left hand around Changbin moving it towards his neck and lightly squeezed.

"Ungh, mo-more," Changbin moaned into their kiss.

Seungmin squeezed a little hard, making Changbin cum for the second time. The older clenched around him as he thrusted in a few more times before cumming.

Changbin was exhausted and slumped forward trying to catch is breath. The burning heat finally simmered inside him. He would've landed face first on the bed if it wasn't for Seungmin still having an arm wrapped around him. The younger slowly pulled out and gently let Changbin down onto the bed. Changbin had passed out by now and Seungmin sighed, what am I going to do with this guy? He thought. He rolled the older over cleaning him up and hopped into the shower himself. I guess we will see how he reacts tomorrow, he thought, sighing not quite sure what to prepare for.

———————
Welp 😳🤭 that just happened XD haha. How do you think Changbin will react in the morning? I guess Changbin doesn't hate Seungmin that much right?

816 words