5

Seungmin struggled to get off the older, because he kept clinging to him. He finally gave up and got them turned around so that he was sitting up and Changbin was sitting on his lap facing him.

"I'm opening the door," a voice said from behind the door. It slowly opened and Han popped his head in. He looked between the two of them observing them.

"I figured, Changbin is an omega." Han said, stepping more into the door. "I saw him taking some medicine that looked similar to what I would take when I was younger. I didn't know you two were together."

Han stepped into the door keeping it slightly opened behind him. Changbin had gone back to rubbing his face into Seungmin's chest, breathing in the younger's scent.

"We aren't....we aren't together," Seungmin said, getting flustered getting caught in this scenario.

"Hmm well please just do something quickly. This is a hard enough time for omegas." Han said, watching Changbin.

Changbin started panting again, the heat overwhelming his body. He pushed his body into Seungmin's more wanting to get closer to the comforting smell.

"Just take care of him, I will distract the boss in the meantime." Han said, walking back out. He paused and tossed Seungmin a condom, "just in case you didn't have one"

Seungmin groaned, catching it and feeling incredibly embarrassed. The door clicked shut behind Han. Seungmin stared at the condom in his hand, Changbin's whimpers pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Of all the ways we could've gotten caught...at least it was Han," Seungmin said, bringing up his hands to cup the older's face. Changbin leaned into it, rubbing his cheek in it.

Seungmin slowly lowered the older so he was laying on his back and towered over him. Let's do this, I gotta be quick, he thought, leaning down and kissing the older.

It feels so good, so good, so...good, Changbin's thoughts. Wait....What's that noise?

"AGH," Changbin moaned, reality rushing back to him.

Seungmin was thrusting into Changbin, hitting the older's prostate with every thrust. He looked down at Changbin noticing the glazed look in the older's eyes were gone.

"You snapped out of it in the middle this time," Seungmin said, slowing down his thrust.

What is happening! Again? Changbin thought.

Seungmin pulled out, making the older moan from the loss of contact. He pulled Changbin's closer to him, pushing his legs back towards his chest. He lined himself back up and thrusted in.

"F-fuck," Changbin moaned.

This position was too much, he's thrusting so deep, Changbin thought. Moans continued tumbling out of mouth and he felt close to cumming. Seungmin watched him, his face flushed red from their activities.

Fuck, he feels so good, Seungmin thought. He started thrusting in faster. The slapping of their skin and Changbin's moans filling the small closest. The sound was so intense in their ears.

"Wa-wait. Yo-you're going too deep," Changbin moaned, his eyes clenched closed, feeling the heat rising in the pit of his stomach.

Seungmin let go of the youngers legs, letting them drop to either side of him. He never slowed down his thrust, feeling the older clench around him harder. He grabbed the older's dick and started jerking Changbin off.

Changbin moaned, his back arching off the ground, overwhelmed with all the sensations. It feels...so good, he thought.

Changbin's body shuttered and came, shooting his cum onto Seungmin's hand and his stomach. Seungmin thrusted in a few more times, cumming into the condom. He was exhausted and trying to catch his breath. Seungmin slowly pulled out, making him moan from the sensation. Changbin laid there his thoughts racing, I was definitely just spouting nonsense in the hallway earlier, there is no one way I can forget about this.

Seungmin stared down him, the younger gently pulled him up and into an embrace. What is this? He thought. He felt incredible warmth and comfort washing over his body. He looked up at Seungmin, the younger was still trying to catch his breath. Is he releasing his pheromones for me? They smell so good, he thought.

Seungmin leaned down, kissing the older. Their lips parted and Seungmin slipped his tongue in. Changbin gasped and pulled back.

"What are you doing?" Changbin asked, tiny punching him on his chest.

"Fuck! What was that for?" Seungmin exclaimed, trying to fend off the older.

Han was standing guard of the door and sighed. Sounds like they are finally done, he thought, shaking his head.

————————
Hmm wonder what's going to happen now that another person knows! Will they continue their "relationship" or will things just fizzle out?
784 words