11

Seungmin had carried the older back to bed and undressed them. He slipped a condom back on and was already back inside the older.

"Ahh," Changbin moaned, his back arching off the bed.

Seungmin was slowly thrusting into the older and releasing his pheromones to try and calm the older. Changbin clung onto him, pleasure coursing through his body. He tried to lean back, but the grip Changbin had on him was too tight and the younger gave up. He leaned on his elbows to try and keep his weight off the older.

"Changbin, look at me," Seungmin said, trying to get the older to look at him.Changbin slowly opened his eyes. They were hazed over and unfocused, he's completely gone, Seungmin thought.

Changbin pulled Seungmin down, crashing their lips together. He slipped his tongue into Changbin's mouth. Changbin moaned into his mouth, clenching hard around him. He groaned and started thrusting in faster and deeper. Changbin cried out, disconnecting their lips, and cumming. He was taking deep breaths, trying to calm his racing heart.

"A-again," Changbin panted out, his heat still consuming him.

Seungmin was finally able to lean back, "Again?"

Changbin growled, pushing Seungmin down, and rolled them over, so that he was on top. "M-more."

Changbin started moving himself up and down Seungmin's cock making the younger groan. He kept hitting his prostate, sending shivers up his body. Seungmin held onto his hips, keeping the older steady. He was panting and moaning, losing his mind.

Seungmin noticed his movements, slowing down and decided to help and thrusted up, making Changbin cry out. "UNGH," Changbin came again.

Changbin's whole body tensed as he came. He was clenching hard around Seungmin making the younger cum as well, "Fuck Changbin."

After they both came down from their orgasm high Seungmin was ready to nap, but Changbin had other ideas. He started moving up and down again causing Seungmin to groan.

"C-Changbin..." Seungmin started to say, he looked up at the older and realized the younger was still out of it. He was getting worried that the older was still overwhelmed with his heat lust.

"Agh...p-please," Changbin begged, he had gotten tired to move up and down and was now moving his hips back and forth, rutting on Seungmin.

The younger pulled Changbin down to lie on his chest, releasing more pheromones. He slowly thrusted into Changbin trying to get him to calm down. He looked over at Changbin's phone on the floor. I need to try and reach his phone, he mentioned a doctor. Maybe I should call them, he thought.

Seungmin reached over trying to reach for Changbin's phone. His fingertips are barely able to reach it. Damn it, he thought. He glanced back at Changbin who was clinging to him. Changbin's body was littered with goosebumps and he kept mumbling to himself. Seungmin wrapped his left arm around the older and shifted them close to the edge of the bed.

Every little movement was sending sparks of pleasure in Changbin's body, making the him moan and clingy tighter to Seungmin. He was clenching like crazy around Seungmin, making the younger moan.

Seungmin was fully hard again inside the older, the condom was feeling gross on him, but he tried not to focus on that. He reached back out and was able to reach the phone. Yes! Thank god, he thought. He grabbed the phone pulling it to his face and looked for a doctor's number. He scrolled through his recent numbers and finally found a Doctor Chan. He prayed it was the right person and hit call. It rang a few times before someone answered.

"Changbin, is everything alright? You rarely every call me," Doctor Chan asked. He normally didn't pick up while he was at the office, but saw it was Changbin and figured he should.

"Hello, umm I hope are the right person to call," Seungmin started to say.

"Oh...hello. Who is this? Where is Changbin?" Doctor Chan asked, curious now that it was a different voice on the phone.

"Umm...well you see. I am Seungmin. I worked with Changbin. Umm...I've been helping him with his heats. And well I think he needs to see you." Seungmin said, embarrassed to explain the situation at hand. Changbin was still on top of him, and was moving up and down again.

"Oh yes, he's mentioned you. Okay, well you can bring him in," Dr. Chan said, looking at his schedule to try and clear some room.

Seungmin stifled a moan and blushed, "Umm. We can't do that, you're going to have to come to us,"

"Come to you?" Dr. Chan repeated, curious now.

"Yes, ummm we are kind of in a situation right now..." Seungmin started, wanting to die of embarrassment.

"Oh...I see. Okay, where are you?" Dr. Chan asked, walking around to gather some things to head to wherever they were.

"The apartment next to the shipping company. We are in apartment 105. Please hurry." Seungmin said.

"Okay, I will be there in fifteen minutes," Dr. Chan said, hanging up the phone. He quickly walked out telling his assistant to clear his schedule for the rest of the day and ran out.

I hope he gets here soon, Seungmin thought. Changbin had started moving again and his stomach was covered in cum. He reached up and cupped one of Changbin's cheek. "You will be okay soon."

—————————-
Well! Things just got interesting!!

894 words