7

Changbin was wearing a mask to avoid Seungmin pheromones. He was also hiding from the younger, well to be exact he was going out of his way to hide from the younger. He was currently on the back of a truck helping his other team members to unload some boxes. Seungmin walked by and he tried to hide behind some boxes to avoid being seen by the younger.

Lee Know looked at the younger like he was crazy. "What are you doing?" He asked, watching Changbin.

"Shhh! You don't see me!" Changbin hissed from behind his box.

Lee Know turned to look at Seungmin, What the hell happened between these two now! He thought. "You can stop hiding now. He's gone," he told Changbin, rolling his eyes at the younger.

"I don't want to talk about it!" Changbin said, avoiding the older.

Lee Know threw up his hands, holding them in front of him, "I don't even want to know."

They finished unloading the truck finally and Changbin was ready for a break. "It's so hot!" He complained,

"Just don't wear your mask! Why are you wearing a mask?" Lee Know asked, wiping sweat off his forehead.

"I don't want to talk about it! Where is Han? I need to talk to him," Changbin asked, looking around for the younger.

"He's probably in the office. Why do you need to...hey I was still talking to you!" Lee Know exclaimed while Changbin walked away from the older.

Lee Know shook his head watching Changbin walk away. Jeez, what's with this guy today? He thought, shaking his head.

Changbin walked into the office, looking around to make sure there weren't any signs of Seungmin anywhere. Han was sitting at his desk, working on some orders.

"Hey Han. Are you headed to lunch soon?" Changbin asked the younger.

Han looked up at Changbin, "ummm...yes I am headed there now. What is it that you need?"

"Can-can we talk?" Changbin asked, getting fidgety.

"We can..." Han said, gathering his stuff and they both walked over to the cafeteria.

They made their way over to the cafeteria and  Changbin was thrilled to be able to talk to Han. Neither of them said anything  for the first part of the walk and the awkwardness was getting to much for Han. He seems like he wants to say something, he thought

"You know that could've been really dangerous yesterday. Going into heat at work with so many alphas isn't the best thing," Han started saying.

Changbin blushed with how blunt he was being, but he didn't disagree with the younger. It's not like he wanted to go into heat.

"Did you see Seungmin after? He was looking for you all day yesterday?" Han asked as they got closer to the cafeteria.

Changbin looked away, biting his lip. It's pretty obvious he's avoiding the younger, Han thought. Is he wanting dating advice?

"Umm...how is it for you coming to work and being an omega..." Changbin asked quietly.

Han paused and just stared at him for a second, contemplating on what to say. Changbin nervously from foot to foot, not making eye contact with the younger.

"If you're asking if something like that has happened to me, not anymore. I am imprinted with Lee Know." Han said, picking up his phone to text someone.

"Imprinted..." Changbin started to say.

"Look I don't think I am the right person you should be talking to about this so I text someone who I think can help you better than me," Han said, glancing past him.