22

Seungmin released some pheromones trying to make the older more comfortable. Changbin could feel himself relaxing, feeling the effects of the pheromones already. Seungmin reached down and circled his finger around Changbin's asshole to see how wet he was.

Changbin flinched when he felt the contact, "pl-please be gentle."

Seungmin looked up at Changbin, it was rare that he saw him be vulnerable, but right now the older looked scared. He leaned down and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll be as gentle as possible."

Seungmin slided a finger and felt how tense the older was. "Try and relax," He said as he released more pheromones trying to help the older relax more.

"It feels weird." Changbin said, squirming underneath the younger.

"It will feel better soon," Seungmin said, releasing another wave of pheromones, and waited until he could feel Changbin relax some. He gently pushed in another finger.

"Ahh," Changbin cried out, moving his hands to hide his face.

"Did I hurt you?" Seungmin asked, pausing his movements. Changbin didn't answer and shook his head no. He started to move his hands in and out of the older again slowly. He watched the older's movements, making sure he wasn't hurting him.

Seungmin slid in a third finger, trying to open up the older even more since he wasn't as wet as he usually was during his heat. Changbin was feeling good now and the need was growing in the pit of his stomach.

Seungmin pulled out his fingers, and grabbed a condom, rolling it on before lining himself up. He slowly pushed in, groaning at the tightness.

"Go slowly!" Changbin exclaimed, gripping onto the younger's shoulders.

Seungmin closed his eyes, trying to will his control not to leave him now. Through gritted teeth he said, "I'm going as slow as I can."

In one swift movement Seungmin bottomed out in the older, making him cry out. He stopped his movements, waiting for Changbin to tell him when he was okay to move. His arms shaking slightly in anticipation.

"Are you okay? Can I move now?"

Changbin nodded, his whole body was already filling with pleasure. Seungmin slowly slid out and thrusted back in.

"Ahh."

Seungmin took that as his que that Changbin was okay and started thrusting in at a steady pace. He grabbed the older's legs and pulled them against his chest, thrusting in deeper.

"T-to deep," Changbin cried out. His cock was leaking pre-cum onto his stomach and he was already ready to cum.

Seungmin didn't slow his thrust, keeping his pace, and hitting Changbin's prostate, making the older cry out in pleasure. Wh-what is this feeling? He thought.

Seungmin paused, seeing the confusion on Changbin's face. "Does it feel weird this spot, right here?" Seungmin asked, thrusting in again and hitting his prostate. Changbin cried out again, the need to cum growing in his stomach. "I know all your favorite spots."

Changbin looked up at the younger shocked. He was unraveling fast and he knew Seungmin knew it too. I don't know how to handle all of this, he thought. Seungmin started thrusting again, hitting his prostate with every thrust.

"Angh. Angh."

Changbin watched as Seungmin leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Cum for me hyung." Changbin moaned, and came hard. Seungmin thrusted in a few more times and came into the condom. Th-that was amazing, he thought. His body still twitching from his orgasm.

—————————

577 words