9

Seungmin grabbed a condom from his bedside table. He sat down on the bed and glanced over at Changbin. Are we really doing this again? Seungmin thought. Changbin got up and crawled onto Seungmin's lap, going to unbutton his pants. He pulled out Seungmin's dick and leaned down to put it in his mouth.

"Wa-wait, what are you doing?" Seungmin asked moving to push Changbin off.

"Last time, you touched mine...and it felt really good," Changbin said, holding the base of Seungmin's dick and he leaned back down, licking the head and bobbing down.

"Ah-ha" Seungmin moaned. What the hell? So his solution is that he's going to suck me off now?  he thought. He watched Changbin bobbing up and down on his dick. He moaned again feeling Changbin pushed himself down so he was deepthroating the younger and Seungmin came down his throat with a moan.

"H-holy shit," Seungmin breathlessly said. Changbin came up, gulping down the cum. "Did you just swallow?" He asked, his eyes wide.

"You taste good. You smell so good too and your touch feels amazing," Changbin said, crawling up onto Seungmin's lap.

Seungmin gulped, the air heavy with their pheromones mixed together. Changbin rutted against him, making the him groan. "I have never met another omega like you," he said.

Changbin looked up at him, his eyes completely glazed over. Seungmin grabbed the older's chin and pulled him into a kiss. His hands moved down to knead Changbin's butt causing the older to moan. He moved his hands up and started lifting Changbin's shirt. The two kept kissing until they had to move the shirt over Changbin's head. He rolled them over so that he was laying on top of the older and leaned back in connecting their lips. He moved his hands to unbutton the older's pants, pulling them off of him. He kissed down Changbin's neck leaving little bite marks along the way. Changbin moaned, arching his back off the bed. He reached down in between Changbin's legs and could feel his slick running down his legs.

"You're already so wet," Seungmin growled.

"Ahhh. I-it's your fault," Changbin moaned. "P-put it in already." Changbin said, reaching down and grabbing Seungmin's cock and stroking it.

Amused, Seungmin leaned back and got on his knees. He grabbed Changbin's ankles, pushing his legs up. He slid his hands down to Changbin's thighs, kneading them. Changbin was moaning, his eyes closed, and mouth hanging open.

"You want this in you?" Seungmin asked teasingly, rubbing his cock against Changbin's hole. "Is that what you want?"

Changbin wiggled his ass trying to get Seungmin to push his cock inside the older. "Please," Changbin begged.

Seungmin pushed in bottoming out as soon as he entered. "UGH!" Changbin moaned out not expecting Seungmin to bottom out so quickly.

"Tell me," Seungmin said, pulling back to thrust in again. "Is this what you wanted?"

Changbing couldn't answer, moans were tumbling out of his mouth with every thrust. Seungmin had moved his hands to push the older's legs into his chest so he could thrust in deep.

"AHHH," Changbin cried out, his eyes rolling back. Seungmin was hitting his prostate with every thrust. Changbin was so overwhelmed with pleasure.

"You want me to make you feel good?" Seungmin asked, slowing down his thrust, but still thrust in deep. Changbin whimpered. "You have to promise we talk and that you don't run away anymore."

"R-run away?" Changbin stuttered out. Confused by Seungmin's comment since he was out of it still.

"Yes, no more running away. We need to have a proper conversation," Seungmin said, reaching up to caress the older's face. "No more lies either, only the truth from here on out."

Seungmin moved his hand back to Changbin's thigh, "Do you have nothing to say? Am I not giving you enough?"

Seungmin pushed Changbin's legs back to his chest again, and thrusted in hard and picked up his pace.

"F-fuck, ughh," Changbin eyes widened.

Seungmin released his pheromones making Changbin go crazy. His slick was making him so wet, their thrust making audible sound every time Seungmin would thrust into the older.

"You keep going into heat because of me, don't you?" Seungmin asked, not slowing down his thrust. He groaned, Changbin was clenching hard around him, making him go crazy. "It doesn't matter what pheromones I release, you will go into heat."

Changbin was leaking precum all over his stomach. He was breathless, trying to keep up with Seungmin. Seungmin was so turned on by the older.

"What's going to happen when I decide I want to come onto you for once? Are you going to be able to handle that?" He asked releasing more pheromones.

"AHHAAH," Changbin cried, his face contorting and tears brimmed his eyes.

Did I go too far?  Seungmin thought, pausing his movements. No, I have to make sure he understands.

"O-okay," Changbin said, his hand reaching up to hold onto Seungmin's arm.

Changbin wanted to kiss Seungmin, he tried pulling the younger down, but his arm was shaking too much. Seungmin noticed and leaned down, connecting their lips. Seungmin started to thrust harder again, picking up his pace. He moaned into Seungmin's mouth close to cumming.

Seungmin rolled his hips hitting his prostate making him cum all over their stomachs. Seungmin came shortly after from how hard Changbin was clenching around him. He pulled back, staring down at Changbin. I need to take responsibility as an alpha.

"Hey Changbin, let's try dating," The younger said, cupping Changbin's cheek.

-------------------------

hot damn!! anyone else hot? Who needs a fan?!

let's hope changbin can learn to stop running away!!

911 words