23

It was the next morning, they had fallen asleep after going another round. Changbin groaned, his body ached from their activities from the night before. He glanced over at Seungmin watching his sleeping face which was so relaxed. He rubbed his eyes and inhaled, Seungmin's pheromones still lingering in the air. He felt drunk off his pheromones, the sweet smell consuming his senses. This smell. He smells so good, he thought.

Changbin reached over and touched Seungmin's cheek. The younger groaned a little and moved closer to his hand. He blushed, moving his hand away and gulped. No way! I'm getting hard again. Is is because of his pheromones? Whatever it is I need to get out of here before he wakes up, he thought. He quietly tried to get out of the bed when he felt arms wrapping around his waist.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Changbin glanced back at Seungmin trying to hide his erection. "I need to go home." He tried wiggling out of the younger's grasp.

"And why do you think you would be leaving when you're hard again." Seungmin asked, grasping the older's cock.

"Do-don't touch. Agh"

Seungmin started jerking him off, his pace fast and his grip hard. Changbin leaned back against him, giving into the pleasure. He leaned his head back on Seungmin's shoulder. The younger leaned down to kiss him, and he moaned into their kiss. Seungmin's hands moved faster on his cock, making him moan more into their kiss.

Changbin pulled away, "I-I'm cumming."

Seungmin gripped harder and started pumping faster, feeling Changbin's dick pulsate in his hand. He pumped a few more times and Changbin came in his hand with a moan. He had gotten hard in the process and was grinding against the older.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Can we go another round?"

"Another round? Didn't we do it enough yesterday?"

"I can't get enough of you," Seungmin said lowly into his ear, making Changbin blush from his confession.

Changbin squirmed, getting turned on by Seungmin's confession. He leaned back on the younger, letting him grind more into him. He felt Seungmin's hands start roaming over his body landing on his nipples and dick again. The younger slowly started pumping him, and his dick got harder. He moaned, feeling his nipples get pinched as well. The sensations overwhelmed him.

"Ungh S-Seungmin. Th-that feels good."

"Fuck hyung," Seungmin moaned into his ear. He started kissing and nibbling on Changbin's ear, making the older moan even more. He felt Changbin's cock jump in his hand. "Do you like that hyung?"

"Y-yes."

"Can I put it in, hyung?"

"Y-you are such a brat. F-fuck," Changbin moaned. Seungmin released some pheromones and started pumping him faster. "J-just be gentle, please."

Seungmin moved his hand from Changbin's nipple down his asshole. He gently felt around the older's rim, feeling that it was wet he slowly inserted a figure. Feeling that he was still loose from yesterday, he inserted another finger.

Changbin moaned, feeling the intrusion. "J-just put it in."

Seungmin pulled out his fingers, making the older groan. He grabbed a condom rolling it on his cock and pulled the older back against him before lining up his cock with Changbin's hole. He rubbed it around his rim before slowly pushing in.

"F-fuck. Y-you're so big." Changbin moaned, throwing his head back.

Seungmin groaned, his dick jumping from Changbin's comment. He wrapped an arm around Changbin's waist, hugging him closer to him. His other hand still wrapped the older's cock, pumping him slowly.

Seungmin slowly bottomed out. "God, you feel so good," he groaned.

Seungmin waited until Changbin was ready for him to move. The older turned his head so they could kiss. He felt Changbin relax back into him as he slowly moved his lips against his. They continued kissing, tongues intertwining, and moans tumbling out of their mouths.

Changbin pulled away, "You can move."

Seungmin wasted no time, slowly pulling out and thrusting back in. He was keeping a slowly steady pace, enjoying the feeling of Changbin clenching around him. He continued to pump the older in the same pace he was thrusting.

"Ahh. Y-you're hitting so deep."

Seungmin moved his hand up to turn Changbin's face back to him and interlocked their lips once again. He slipped his tongue in slowly, feeling Changbin clench harder around him. He moaned into their kiss, thrusting a little faster. He angled his thrust so he could hit the older's prostate.

Changbin cried out when he did, breaking their kiss. "W-wait, you're going to make me cum."

Seungmin quickened his hand that was pumping Changbin's cock. He wanted to keep kissing the older so he moved his face back towards him, and crashed their lips back together.

Changbin could feel the need to cum rising in his stomach. He tried his best to keep up with the younger, but was losing that battle. He broke their kiss again and threw his head back. He could hear Seungmin groaning into his ear, and the sound of their skin slapping against each other with every thrust. It was too much for him to handle.

"I-I'm cumming." Changbin choked out, seeing stars.

Seungmin never stopped his thrusting or pumping and felt Changbin cum on his hand once again. He pumped him through his orgasm and only stopped when Changbin whimpered from overstimulation. He continued to thrust into Changbin a few more times before pulling out and cumming into the condom.

Seungmin wrapped both his arms around Changbin pulling him back into him again and kissed his shoulder.

"So do you still hate me?" Seungmin asked.

—————————

Do we think Changbin still hates him?

924 words