21

Changbin was having a hard time with Seungmin's advances. After their kiss Seungmin had taken off his shirt and the older started laughing and trying to push him away.

Changbin's face was bright red and he was extremely embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I'm just not used to this."

Seungmin watch him hide behind his hands. He gently caressed the older's face, "It's okay to be nervous, I am too. If you feel uncomfortable at any moment tell me and we can stop. Just follow my lead." He grabbed Changbin's hand place it on his head and moved down to lick his nipples.

Changbin moaned, Seungmin was swirling his tongue around his nipple, and pinching the other. His back arched off the bed, and he felt a jolt that reached his cock. He grabbed onto the younger's hair making him groan.

"Wh-what are you doing," Changbin moaned. Seungmin had grazed his teeth against the older's nipple. He was feeling so embarrassed that the younger was having such an effect on him.

Seungmin was enjoying watching the older fall apart in front of him. He was already rock hard and was ready to be inside the older, but he took it slow knowing he could be uncomfortable.

"You're so sensitive today. Is it because you are aware of what's happening?" Seungmin asked as he dragged his lips lower down the older's stomach. Changbin dropped his hand from Seungmin's head, moving to clench the sheets beside him.

Changbin could only whimper and moan out, his words getting caught up in his throat. He felt Seungmin unbuttoning his pants and pulling them and his boxer down. He squirmed in anticipation, he was even more nervous now and he took some deep breaths to try and calm himself. He jumped a little when he felt Seungmin's breath on this dick.

"Ahh," Changbin moaned, feeling Seungmin lick him from his base up to his head. He already felt close to cumming and Seungmin was only getting started.

Seungmin smirked, he wanted to keep teasing the older. He started kissing around Changbin's cock down his thighs, biting and sucking on them, making the younger gasp.

"You have such sexy thighs, did you know that?"

Changbin blushed, not used to the compliments from the younger. He didn't know how to respond. Did it always feel this good? he thought.

Seungmin took the opportunity to completely engulf the older's dick into this mouth. Changbin gasped and moaned while arching off the bed. He was overcome with pleasure, his thoughts becoming jumbled. He was about to cum and tried to warn Seungmin, but no words came out.

Seungmin continued bobbing up and down, feeling the cum in his mouth and moaning. He continued sucking on Changbin while he was cumming, and only stopping when the older whined from the overstimulation. Changbin's cock popped out his mouth and he swallowed the older's cum as he leaned back and wiped his mouth.

Changbin made eye contact with the younger, his eyes were dark and full of lust. He was trying to catch his breath and come down from the high of his orgasm. Seungmin had leaned back over him after pulling off his shirt. He reached up, touching the younger's abs, his hand slowly going down to grope his cock.

Seungmin groaned, "I didn't expect you to initiate at all tonight."

Changbin moved his hand to slide in the younger's pants and pulled his cock out. He was stroking it up and down watching Seungmin's facial expression. His cheeks were slightly flushed, his eyes dark and staring into his eyes. Seungmin threw his head back moaning when he decided to pick up the pace.

Seungmin leaned down, his arms on either side of the older. His head leaning on his shoulder, his breath coming out quickly. Signaling to Changbin that he was close.

"Ungh, fuck I'm going to cum."

Changbin started moving his hand faster, squeezing a little tighter on the younger's cock. He was surprised when Seungmin had decided to kiss him again. The kiss was hungry and Seungmin moaned into his mouth, cumming in his hand.

—————————-
God damn that was hot!!!

698 words