Chapter 28: Building A Life Together (pt.1)

Start from the beginning

Despite his thought he couldn't help but feel a little hurt that Mochou didn't want to tell him. He decided to be a little naughty. He raised his hand and lightly pinched Mochou's cheek.

"Don't keep secrets from this husband of yours." He said in a playful tone.

"It's not a secret... it's..."

"What?"

"I need to use the toilet." Mochou finally said.

He was so embarrassed he wanted to stick his head into the ground but his body was beginning to reach its limit. With no other option he used his only good arm and started to push away from Yichen's embrace.

Yichen didn't expect Mochou to say such a thing. Surprised he watched as Mochou tried to sneak out of bed to go to the bathroom. But just as he was about to leave the quilt he was forced to stop.

"Where are my clothes?" Mochou asked.

His question made Yichen laugh. He sat up and unabashedly pulled the quilt away leaving both of them fully exposed.

"It's a shame I won't be able to enjoy this view any longer but you do need to get dress if you are going to the toilet." Yichen commented before heading for the tall wardrobe and pulling out a white night robe.

"Wear this for now but come back quick so you can dress properly." Yichen instructed.

Mochou had a lot he wanted to say. He also wanted to enjoy the view a little longer himself, but nature was calling and it refused to be ignored. He snatched the white robe from Yichen's hands and hastily put it on. He then slipped on some straw slippers and ran out the door.

"Damn it why can't we have indoor plumbing." Mochou thought as he made his way across the yard to the smelly old outhouse at the back.

...

When he came back he was amazed to find Yichen still in the nude. Well not entirely he did have a pair of pants on as he tried to start a fire.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to boil some water so we can wash up. It'll be ready soon so go ahead and lay down a little longer." Yichen said.

"Where are we supposed to bathe?" Mochou wanted to ask but he stayed silent and instead sat at the table to watch his husband as he tended to the fire.

When he sat down he found it a little uncomfortable but nothing unbearable.

"Is this because I'm a GER?" He wondered as he wiggle around in the chair.

"Is something wrong Mochou? Are you feeling uncomfortable. If you are you need to tell me. I can make some medicine to help with the pain." Yichen said when he noticed.

"It's fine. A little strange but not painful." Mochou answered with a light blush.

"That's good. I don't want you to feel pain because of something I did." Yichen eyes held a hint of melancholy as he spoke.

"Yichen, you don't have to worry about that. Last night was better than I imagined. Although I have to admit my muscles are really sore." Mochou said as he flexed his one good arm. He was careful not ti mention the pain from the arm that was broken or the bruising because those were never Yichen's fault to begin with.
"A lot has happened and last night was definitely more intense than intended. I'll prepare some medicine to help." Yichen stated before heading over to his kit.

Mochou found it sweet how Yichen kept offering to make him medicine.

"He's not just my husband but my personal doctor. I'm so lucky."