Chapter Thirty

GUYS I MADE A MISTAKE 😭😭 I MEANT BIANCA NOT GROVER IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER FOR THE QUEST MATES!! SO ANY READERS THAT READ THE CHAPTER BEFORE I FIXED THAT HERES THIS!!

ALSO I SHALL BE SKIPPING OVER SCENES AS I AM NOT PLANNING TO WRITE EVERY DAM SCENE AND HOOVER DAM HAS NOT HAPPENED YET SO ANY DAM JOKE SHALL NOT BE CHANGED (yet) ALSO THE AGES I HAVE TERRIBLE MEMORY I CANNOT REMEMBER SO JUST THINK THAT THEY ARE AROUND 14 YEARS OLD (Percy and similar aged characters)

you better have read that.

Percy pov:

That was weird, I thought. Are we gonna go on the quest tomorrow? Hopefully Thalia and Grover can wait a bit longer...

My mind went back to the dream I had last night

"Percy? Can you hear me?" Grover asked, I couldn't respond so I just nodded. "He found me, I don't have much time, We're in the Sea of Monsters" in the distance a loud voice echoed "Honey, How long until it's done?!"
Grover worriedly looked at me and said "Please, Save me" then the dream ended

"Guess we're going" Bianca said "Yeah" "Thanks Clarisse" I mumbled.

"Whatever" "just get ready we're leaving in 5" she replied and left

I mist traveled to the cabin and packed a small bag with a bag of drachmas and cash and a fresh set of clothes for around a week, "Bianca how's your stuff?" I asked "I'm done I just have to say goodbye to Nico" She said and went to find him. I turned and walked out only to run into Zoe, "Bye Zoe" I said, "Goodbye Percy" she said and kissed my cheek. "W-What does this mean?" "If I must start loving thee at some point better to start now" she said and walked away "Well that was fun to see" Bianca walked up and kissed me "Alright let's go" I dragged her over to where Clarisse was waiting impatiently, "There you both are come on let's go"

"I need to do something really quickly I should be back in a few minutes" I walked to Aphrodite cabin to look for Silena, once I found her I asked her for a favor. "Silena, can you do some of your love magic voodoo whatever and help me out cause your mom did some stuff and apparently I end up with a lot of lovers, can you make it so it's easier for me to tell who they are?" I asked "Love works in mysterious ways...." "And sure, it's not called voodoo magic but I can make it so you can feel when one is nearby" "That's great! Thank you so much Silena, and good luck with Beckendorf" I said "Thank you, and good luck on the quest"

I walked back to the border and we all walked over to where Clarisse said her father gave her a ship and saw a bunch of zombie-looking people on it waiting for a command, "This is it!" "Zombies?" I asked climbing aboard, "We are soldiers who died in wars who now have to serve Ares" one of them said. "I see," "Doesn't make you less of a zombie though" Bianca added. "True, if you find it easier to call us that then just call us that"

As the ship sailed into the sea of monsters we ended up seeing Scylla and Charybdis, and decided to go with Scylla, I shrouded the boat in mist so the monster couldn't see it and I thought it worked for awhile until a rock was thrown at us shortly after I released it.

"EVERYONE GET ON LIFEBOATS" Clarisse yelled

Me, Bianca, and Clarisse all got on one while the zombies got on the other boats and we left the sinking CSS Birmingham to be grabbed by the tentacles of Scylla.

We ended up drifting to an island, and were greeted by a woman whose name tag read 'Hylla'. "Hi welcome to C.C.'s Spa and Resort, my name is Hylla how can we help you today" she asked

"Bring me to C.C." I said. "Of course right this way!"
"What about us?" Bianca and Clarisse asked, "Oh well one of our other assistants will take you both" Hylla said "Circe" I mouthed to Bianca. She nodded. I looked at Hylla and saw a glimpse of her future, Amazon Queen it seemed, of course we gotta explode the resort first.

I felt a slight buzzing in my head but it slowly went away the further I got from Bianca and Clarisse.

"Here's C.C"

"Nice guinea pigs Circe" I said.

"Why thank you" She paused "Wait, how did you know?"

"C.C? Spa and Resort? Besides, Hecate is a friend of mine she tells stories and you're not the only one with control over the mist" I replied. "What do you want?" She asked. "Brown hair, Brown eyes, sister to Hylla"

"Reyna?"

"That's her name? And I don't wanna end up like your pirate friends in the cage, so let me take your two servant siblings, and let me and my friends go free" I said "I could just turn you into one now?" She taunted. I smirked "My friends already know who you are and what you do, I'm sure they will make sure I get out of here anyways so either let us go or your resorts gonna blow" her smile fell but she quickly masked it with a look of bravery, "Go ahead, try and destroy my resort"

Clarisse walked in saying "Well with the nice tour your friend Reyna gave us I already found the best places to put explosives"

Honestly I was gonna end it here with a cliffhanger ish but I decided against that so here's more to read :D

The slight buzzing in my head grew larger as the girl known as Reyna walked in, "So it seems you're going to destroy this place" she said sadly. "You have a future, it's not just here. Get your sister and I'll take you there"

"No need, I need a break from the spa maintaining and a way to get out of this shithole" (originally I was gonna write her as sad to leave but I wanted a badass scene to leave with so like yay Hylla)

"This is not over for you Percy Jackson" Circe said.
"Nothings ever over for me your not the first so just shut  up since were gonna leave now so bye bitch" I said before walking out the front door to the resort

We got back on the lifeboat before clarisse lit a match she got from who knows where and threw it to the nearest placed landmine.

The last thing we saw was Circe and her other attendants running out of the building before we continued to the next visible island which looked like a theme park.

Ok it wasn't much more to read but it's something.

Sorry about the less updates this week I had spring break off and I was so busy doing stuff I totally forget Wattpad existed 💀 anyways here's the chapter sorry for the wait!